A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Good afternoon my beauties. How are we all? Unfortunately we are still having internet problems but today i have borrowed my friends wireless 'dongle' tehe. So for today at least i should be able to do a bit of a catch up and get me back up to speed.

I am currently lying in bed as i got a cold yesterday which is really lame as i don't have the time for it at the moment. Never mind eh hopefully it will be gone before my interview next week. *eeek*

I had previously set myself a fairly ambitious weightloss target for before Christmas. With my weigh in yesterday included the aim is to lose 17lbs in 8 weeks (this would take me to a 3.5 stone loss before christmas). This is potentially possible so i will just have to work super hard. I'd be really happy to just sneak into the 15s though which is a 15.5lb loss.

When i weighed myself when i got back from holiday on the Friday i had gained 4lbs in 2 weeks which i didn't think was too bad. By the monday i had already lost 2.5lbs of that and i lost the final 1.5lbs this week so i'm back to where i was at the 2nd week of October. I'm pretty pleased with that and have a few weeks to be very well behaved. I have also set myself a mini challenge of getting 100 pedomoter points by Christmas day which works out to be about 2 a day.

So all in all i'm feeling pretty positive although a little under the weather. I just need to do well at my interview and for them to offer me a place and things will be looking really good for the first time in quite a while :D so fingers crossed. Thank you for all of your support. Massive love. xxxxx

Lovely to have you back hun. Sounds like you had a fab hols.

Good luck for your WI. I'm sure you'll be just fab, oh and well done on getting the interview!! :D

xx

Hello my lovely Clairebear. Thank you very much. Hope all is well with you i need a catch up :D xxx

so pleased you have your interview hunny :D you'll be great! xxx

Hey Rach my love thank you so much i will have to get some hints and pointers from you. Hope half term treated you well. :D xxx

Hey saski, glad to see you back and that hols were good.
good luck for interview and for mondays weigh in.

ps charly's pic was taken at the meet-there are more in her album,would've been brill if you could have come-maybe next time

MommyB! Yay! Thank you very much. I've just had a look at the album looks like you had a brillo time. You can count me in for the next one. I wouldn't miss it. Any provisional plans for the next one? Hope all is good for you. xxx

Glad to see you back Saski and that small holiday gain will soon be gone when you get down to it after Monday.

Good news re the PGCE interview lets hope it all goes well. When I had my interview in the dim and distant past I got very flummoxed and kept referring to children..not a good start when it was for Higher Education students from 18 upwards. Anyhow all the peeps on the panel were much older than me and didn't bat an eyelid so obviiusly they thought of them as kids themselves. It was a great time so I hope to hear you got on it Rach loves hers

M

Hey M my dear. Thank you very much. Fortunately the holiday weight left nice and sharpish. Tehe i'm exactly the same i dwell on things i say in interviews when it never makes a difference. I should be okay though calling them children as i'm going for KS2 :D Hope all is good with you :D xxx

Where are you hiding?

xx

I'm right here sorry for being AWOL. Hopefully we should get internet properly fixed soon. xxx

Hi Sask ... are you having interweb problems again :)

xxx

Story of my life Twigs! Story of my life :D Hope all is well with you my dear. xxx

Wondred where you were- hope its gets sorted so you can hurry back xx

Hey my lovely Norwich gal. Yes it seems to be making some progress but very very slow progress. Hopefully should be properly sorted by the end of the week. Hope all is well with you my love. xxx

Hey gang i have a point related querie. I am really struggling to get up to my points at the moment as i'm not too well. It's not like i haven't eaten but i still have 10 points left after dinner and pudding. I had 14 left yesterday. Do you think it'll matter too much while i'm not too well or should i try and have a little bit more today?

Thanks team. xxx

hey sas, glad you borrowed the dongle-dont you just hate it when the internet messes up!
i think your xmas goals are doable, especially as you seem so determined so thats good and godluck for your interview :)

as for the points, not eating that many could be detrimental to your next wi, maybe sneak a choccie biscuits or two in? hope you feel better soon x

hey sas, glad you borrowed the dongle-dont you just hate it when the internet messes up!
i think your xmas goals are doable, especially as you seem so determined so thats good and godluck for your interview :)

as for the points, not eating that many could be detrimental to your next wi, maybe sneak a choccie biscuits or two in? hope you feel better soon x

Hey thank you my lovely. Yes that's what i was worried about. Maybe some chocolate buttons will do the job. Hope you are having a good evening. xxx

get em eaten girl-especially as you have so many points to spare! enjoy every single one lol

x

hehe i fully intend to and i can let them melt so they won't be too hard to swallow for my poorly throat. :) xx

Saski

Don't be silly now - allowed points eat points - with a poorly sore throat how about some scrummy ice cream - high cals but will sooth & be easy to eat ?!

Hey Bev

Ice cream would be delightful but alas we do not have any in *sigh*. I've had loads of jelly today but unfortunately even the sheer volume could only have been a max of 1 point. Well buttons are 4 points... only other thing we have is like yoghurts which are 1 point or 1/2point each... *sigh*Hopefully today has been the worst day and i will feel right as rain tomorrow. oOo i could have a baileys hot choc potensh!!! Hehe numbs the pain and tastes delightful. Think that's about 4points to so buttons and that would only leave 2 points left which wouldn't be too bad now would it?? Hope you are okay chickadee thanks for dropping by. xxx

Real Baileys ??

That would rack a few points & help you sleep ;)

well done on shifting your holiday gain,and best of luck with the christmas targets, stay focused i'm sure you will do it

dont want to be a party pooper but choc and dairy products are not good for colds as they thicken your flem (sp?) alsthough someone did recently tell me that dark chocolate is good for coughs-guess it has less milk in, i am willing to give it a go-in the interests of research you understand?!

Real Baileys ??

That would rack a few points & help you sleep ;)

Yes real baileys! It makes me happy! :D Are you are fan of baileys. I have some of the baileys with a hint of coffee. YUM! When i return to the wich of Nor we must have some. :D xxx

well done on shifting your holiday gain,and best of luck with the christmas targets, stay focused i'm sure you will do it

dont want to be a party pooper but choc and dairy products are not good for colds as they thicken your flem (sp?) alsthough someone did recently tell me that dark chocolate is good for coughs-guess it has less milk in, i am willing to give it a go-in the interests of research you understand?!

Hey Jane. Thank you very much.

Darn you it took me so long to work out what i could have. :p. Does the fact that chocolate and baileys both make me happy counteract the negetive cold+dairy problems?!?!? Worth a try?! I think you should go full steam ahead with the research. Don't forget to feed back your results. Hope you are feeling a little bit more like you now :D Take care. xxx

Yes real baileys! It makes me happy! :D Are you are fan of baileys. I have some of the baileys with a hint of coffee. YUM! When i return to the wich of Nor we must have some. :D xxx

OMG YES YES YES - We soo must do that - is that before or after the wine though ?.............

OMG YES YES YES - We soo must do that - is that before or after the wine though ?.............

Before, after, during whatever you like my lovely :D hehe. I just can't wait to return. I do love Norwich so and it'll be good to book in appointments with my wine/bailey buddy :D:D xxx

oOo also could anyone answer me a reputation question. I have been trying to leave some fairly delightful people some reputation for being generally fabulous but i keep being told that i must spread the reputation around before i give it to X again. Does anyone know how many other people i must give reputation to in between given it to the same person again. It has been bugging me for quite some time... rant over.

oOo mommyB what are your thoughts on drinking an entire bottle of wine instead :p xxx

Back