A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Argh i can't sleep!!!! You all know how bad i am with that thing called sleep but i even tried to have an early night! Was in bed by 12!!!! Positively unheard of for me... *sigh* now it's 2am and i'm so far away from getting to sleep! Boo hiss!!! Plus have to get up in 4 hours!!! Waaaa! Someone save me! :( xxx

Now its my turn to be up and on the lappy
I cant sleep either - BUT I have had some sleep - just woke up with a stomping headache
now either its a rebound from the pain meds - or its stress over the thought of my gym induction
but I did have a lovely thought on waking - I have just mentally designed a baby blanket as a birthing present for my friend-its going to be in the most expensive softest yarn I can get my hands on - organic locally produced baby alpaca in off white :):)

so if you are still awake at least now you have something to ready :)

Morning sas! hope you see a great result on the scales even if it is through blurry eyes from lack of sleep! x

aw sas i really feel for you! i need my sleep and am not getting much at the mo with my little monkey, shall keep everything crossed for a really good loss for your wi ;)

Found you - you're now on my subscribed list in case I lose you again!!! Hope WI this morning was a good one. Welcome back hun xxx

Hello my lovelies i have some cracking WI news to share with you all. :)

I hit lots of little target thingys which have put me in a fabulous mood - although i'm soo tired. Never actually got any sleep last night and was first day in school. Excessive tiredness and hyper KS2s is not a good combo on a monday morning :)

However today i achieved the following

Loss 2.5lbs! Woot!
Which brings me to a total loss of 3.5 stone! Woot!
Plus i've now lost 50lbs! Woot!
AND I now weigh less that 100kg!

All in all i'm pretty happy with today.

Hope you are all well and thank you for visiting meeeeeeeeeee! xxx

Now its my turn to be up and on the lappy
I cant sleep either - BUT I have had some sleep - just woke up with a stomping headache
now either its a rebound from the pain meds - or its stress over the thought of my gym induction
but I did have a lovely thought on waking - I have just mentally designed a baby blanket as a birthing present for my friend-its going to be in the most expensive softest yarn I can get my hands on - organic locally produced baby alpaca in off white :):)

so if you are still awake at least now you have something to ready :)

Aww you poor thing! Had i known you were about i would have come straight back on. :( Hope you managed to get some sleep in the end!!

Good luck for induction i'm sure you will be fab!

Blanket sounds gorgeous! - What a lucky friend.

Thank you for providing me with late night reading material my lovely and i hope you have a good day. xxx

Morning sas! hope you see a great result on the scales even if it is through blurry eyes from lack of sleep! x

Thank you Charly! I did manage to force my eyes open to read the result and i'm glad i did :D Pleased as punch. Hope you had a good day. :) xxx

aw sas i really feel for you! i need my sleep and am not getting much at the mo with my little monkey, shall keep everything crossed for a really good loss for your wi ;)

Alas i have no-one to blame but myself too many late nights that my body has now decided sleep is not important. I have, however, since decided that it is pretty important. *sigh* Hope your little monkey give you a break this evening. xxx

Morning saski..have a good day x

Hope its a good one Sas xx

Fingers, toes and anything I that can be crossed, is now crossed... (oww!) x

Good luck for WI hun

xxxx

Thank you all so much your gorgeous ladies it means such a lot. Hope you had a great day. xxx

Found you - you're now on my subscribed list in case I lose you again!!! Hope WI this morning was a good one. Welcome back hun xxx

Yay!!! I'm glad you can't lose me again. Thank you very much. It feels good to be back. Hope all is well your end. xxx

Well done Saski!!! Lots of goals smashed today!!!! Fantastic.....
Keep it up..xxx

Well done Saski!!! Lots of goals smashed today!!!! Fantastic.....
Keep it up..xxx

Thank you so much my lovely. :) Hope your WI went well too. I'm off to check it out. Hope you had a good day. xxx

Yippeeee dooooo - Well done - thats fab - on every target xx :)

Yippeeee dooooo - Well done - thats fab - on every target xx :)

Thank you lovely Bev! I'm enjoying your yippeeee! :D xxx

Loss 2.5lbs! Woot!
Which brings me to a total loss of 3.5 stone! Woot!
Plus i've now lost 50lbs! Woot!
AND I now weigh less that 100kg!

Awesome awesome awesome awesome! How good must you feel!?!

Well done :D

Awesome awesome awesome awesome! How good must you feel!?!

Well done :D

Awesome!! Thank you very much my lovely :D <---that has been my expression all day. xxx

Back