A day of 1st yesterday!

k8te

Well yesterday was a first for headaches, feelings of hunger & a stomach rumbling :(. It was day 5 for me, and i had been so lucky not to experience anything but a bit of coldness whilst going into ketosis, but yesterday was just weird/awful even.
Not sure, but i think it had something to do with it being my first day at work since starting exante, not that its much different then being at home, drank more water but i was starving!! Was so tempted to go to Tesco's on the way home and get some chicken to munch on, and then i remembered someone mention that smoked sausage, and then i thought i would just buy a naughty sandwich :eek: so came home and had my last shake.
So moral of my story... I think i should give up working as its bad for my health :8855::giggle:

Here is to today, but sadly on night shifts now and really hope i don't go through the same x x

Sorry to hear you had a rough day with it yesterday. I really hope today goes better for you. You could try drinking water before work, and keep your 3 packs and spread them out through your shift?
I think some days can be like that, things like 'time of the month', or as you say a different pattern can throw things a little bit. You did really well to stick with it and I hope today is easier for you. xx

Thanks Cybill, i had had 2 litres before work and about another 2-3 at work, i think tonight i might take a pack with me and my blender, as i know the place i am working and can actually make a shake up, whereas yesterday i was working a new area so didn't take my final shake with me. I need to get some more bars really x

Hi K8te, at least you did not eat pizza haha! well done you must have such will power. how are you getting on?> is your weigh in Monday morning too? i think we started the same time? i'm nervous! obviously i have swapped to working soloution but i hope to have achieved something as im bloody starving! x

Hello, yes it is Monday morning can't wait! I was looking at working solution today, and there aint much difference in weight loss really, so i am sure you would of lost a fair bit :D So what kind of food have you been eating hunni? x x

Hi K8te, well done for being so good! i am having a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch, then at 6ish a chicken breast or small portion of steak with veg or mushrooms cooked in garlic, and then a shake at 8ish. its working well im not hungry unless i smell of see other food! x

Back