Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A day of 1st yesterday!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by k8te, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Well yesterday was a first for headaches, feelings of hunger & a stomach rumbling :(. It was day 5 for me, and i had been so lucky not to experience anything but a bit of coldness whilst going into ketosis, but yesterday was just weird/awful even.
    Not sure, but i think it had something to do with it being my first day at work since starting exante, not that its much different then being at home, drank more water but i was starving!! Was so tempted to go to Tesco's on the way home and get some chicken to munch on, and then i remembered someone mention that smoked sausage, and then i thought i would just buy a naughty sandwich :eek: so came home and had my last shake.
    So moral of my story... I think i should give up working as its bad for my health :8855::giggle:

Here is to today, but sadly on night shifts now and really hope i don't go through the same x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry to hear you had a rough day with it yesterday. I really hope today goes better for you. You could try drinking water before work, and keep your 3 packs and spread them out through your shift?
    I think some days can be like that, things like 'time of the month', or as you say a different pattern can throw things a little bit. You did really well to stick with it and I hope today is easier for you. xx

4. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks Cybill, i had had 2 litres before work and about another 2-3 at work, i think tonight i might take a pack with me and my blender, as i know the place i am working and can actually make a shake up, whereas yesterday i was working a new area so didn't take my final shake with me. I need to get some more bars really x

5. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Exante now Calorie Counting
    Hi K8te, at least you did not eat pizza haha! well done you must have such will power. how are you getting on?> is your weigh in Monday morning too? i think we started the same time? i'm nervous! obviously i have swapped to working soloution but i hope to have achieved something as im bloody starving! x

6. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello, yes it is Monday morning can't wait! I was looking at working solution today, and there aint much difference in weight loss really, so i am sure you would of lost a fair bit :D So what kind of food have you been eating hunni? x x

7. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Exante now Calorie Counting
    Hi K8te, well done for being so good! i am having a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch, then at 6ish a chicken breast or small portion of steak with veg or mushrooms cooked in garlic, and then a shake at 8ish. its working well im not hungry unless i smell of see other food! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.