A day off?

HAZE

Doe's anyone have a day off or a treat day on slimfast, if so does it still work for you? I find it hard to do it all week and was wondering if this could work on sf. I used to give myself a treat day on ww so was hoping to do the same.

Any ideas suggestions welcome :0)

I don't have a treat day mainly because I treat myself everyday with my snacks. Maybe you could save up some of your allowances and have a blow out? It probably depends on what you want to eat on a treat day as to how it will affect your losses

Hope that helps
BL x

i have a treat on the day i get weighed,that way i have 7 days till next weigh in genius!!! i am not saying go mad or anything but whatever i have craved or fancied i have on weigh in day ,then i dont feel guilty,good luck angie and josef x (ps me and joe dont have the 3 snacks just 1000 cals a day ,so the treat does not hurt as we have saved 2100 cals during the week)

Thanks guys, My weakness is Mac Ds..... yum yum! I might cut down on some snacks through the week and that way i wont feel too bad when i have one. :eek:)

Back