A diary of a slimming world consultant

Hi, just checking out your diary. Good luck with your training and your journey :)

Just finished. Was 9-6 very long day but such fun!! Lovely lovely people and the restaurant is amazing all syn values and free foods all for free. Unlimited free fruit all day long. On way back to hotel now to sit in the bar with all the other lovely ladies. The toilets are amazing! A couple of grown women crying because it's so over whelming and a lot to take in but I can't wait to start!! Get my lap top and express weigh tomorrow! Whoohooo x

I'd say deffo go for it. At the moment were all sat in the pub. There's new consultants everywhere u look. Such a buzzing atmosphere everyone is amazingly nice!! X

The aim for slimming world is to have one consultant for every 4000 people. So there is lots more room left. A lot of people here including myself are taking over an established group. 62 percent of the population is over weight we need more consultants :)

hey, great diary. I am planning on being a consultant once I get to goal (still a longggggg way off) so really inspired reading your diary :)
Best of luck x

hi great diary im looking forward to seeing how you get on. i would also love to be a consultant one day not sure if it would fit in with my shift work though x

Hey Rosie, so glad I found your blog, sounds like its going well, I'm really excited reading your posts, it gives me an insight into what to expect, in 4 weeks time it'll be my turn too :eek:)

Ohhhh well done u. Well the weekend was truly nakering but I loved every minute. Every singe person is so smily and happy. It is very full on and at times I did think what the hell have I let myself in for. It is a shock how much work is involved. Quite a few grown women were crying about it. It's a long day 9-6 of training but it's so interesting especially day 2. The hotel is beautiful and when we went to the restaurant over the road it was full of us new consultants. A proper little community. Since being home all I have done it write out my posters and details on magazines. It's going to be non stop the next few months. Not going to catch a break. Ive also been playing around with my laptop and PDA to practice. That's cool. If u have any questions just ask x

Thanks so much Rosie, that helps, I'm under no illusion about how much work there is, I'm presuming most of it is promotions and visiting other groups initially. My pre training meeting is tomorrow night so no escape once its all signed and sealed.

Do you know how much they charge to print up your leaflets for you? They said at opps event it was a small charge but didn't say how much, I really don't fancy writing 3,000 leaflets, 50 posters is just about ok though lol!

I have to finally decide on my venue tomorrow luckily I have a choice of 3 or 4 so it's just a case of grabbing the bull by the horns so to speak. It's a roller coaster isn't it? I'm in that oblivious phase at the moment, no doubt it ramps up after pre-training then ramps up again after the first training session.

If you'd rather reply by message than use up your diary thread feel free, I think my settings will let you message me.

Thanks for your help x

I cant wait to get started, can u? Rosies blog is so exciting. No chance of us going off plan over Christmas now!!! x

I'm excited and nervous too, I still can't believe that I am going to be doing this lol, I'm not at target yet and am still on my way but at my interview they said getting the right people to be consultants was more important than being at target although I had to be in the right place in my journey (I reckon I'm 2/3 there) all my Christmas nights out are done, so no excuses now! My last weigh in before Christmas is Weds 19th and I am determined that at my next weigh in after that which will be 2nd Jan, I will see a loss, have set myself a goal not to have a gain on the scales! Will look forward to meeting you soon x

Ohhhh well done guys u will have 50 new friends by the time u leave! The initial leaflets are free then u have to write the 50 posters yourself. Then the leaflets cost 35 pound after that which is very very cheap x

Good luck ladies - and Rosie you sound like you have had a ball. I hope it all goes well for you - you have the commitment and determination needed to help you make it work. Those ladies and gents at class will be lucky to have you x

Awww that's sweet :)

It was so much fun and the restaurant was amazing take a look at this whole dinner for just 1.5 syns!! All cooked for u for free aswell as unlimited fruit all day

image-1464223157.jpg

subscribing to follow your journey. Good Luck - maybe can follow in your footsteps one day. Sounds great. x

Back