A diary of a slimming world consultant

That's awful hope they catch them and u can get it all replaced on insurance xxxx

Oh noooooo :( :(

They are sending a new one tomorrow but I feel awful!! My car is going to cost me 150 to replace. I am a little dis heartened but I have to just keep on smiling x

It just upsets me what nasty people in the world. Never mind. I ordered magazines and carrier bags to give out in the street as they are less likely to chuck that in the bin like a leaflet. So Gunna wrote details on the mag tomorrow x

Someone smashed up my car and stole all my slimming world stuff

Rosie, so sorry to read that, that's awful, I know it's a real nuisance but don't let it set you back, this sounds like it is what you're destined to do and don't let the b's grind you down! Onwards and upwards!

Trying to book a hotel online, really stuck to know what's close as I can't figure it out from google maps!

Looks like there is a Travelodge for £25 a night which would be great it's in Colliery Road, Alfreton, DE55 1HJ anyone know if that's close to HO or can you recommend anywhere that's close please.

Do you know if there is car parking at Head Office for us too?

Awww Rosie thats shocking hun I hope the damage isnt too bad. They should have their effing hands chopped off I hope there was some CCTV about

Hey Rosie

It looks there's a Premier Inn right next to The Derbyshire do you know if that's right?

I hope you're recovering from that horrible episode now and that things are sorting themselves out x

Yeah I meant premier inn instead of travel lodge. My bad sorry. Yeah the restaurant in the Derbyshire is dear so we won't to the premier inn to eat was lovely x

It's going ok I'm waiting for my replacement laptop. All my leaflets arrived and my god it's a lot of leaflets!!! Lol

Glad its going ok i'm sure your laptop will arrive soon enough. I can't quite imagine what 3,000 leaflets look like but know it must be a lot! Here's hoping the next 6 Sundays are warm and dry for us both. Get those spatula's at the ready hehe x

Do you mind me asking how did you get your consultants code, Is it emailed or posted to you or something else?

Spent last night writing my a board, writing my details on magazines and writing out 25 posters. I am going to the nearest high st today and give out free magazine in a slimming world bag. Put my posters in shops and my car. And put the a board on the High street. I was Also told by my td to get talking to people and say do they want to be entered into a free draw to win a slow cooker (I'll buy one for 11 quid in Argos) then I get their name and number ask if they are interested in sw and if they r I'll bug them hehe.

Sounds like a fab plan Rosie and it will pay off, my 7 prong starts 8th Jan. I've set up a Facebook SW profile and group (as per chapter 2 lol) if anyone wants to send me a friend request on Facebook send me a private message through here and I'll happily let you know how to find me, it would be great to stay in touch and see how we're all doing :)

I've started collecting empty packets and tubs for my interest table but its not 100% full on yet, feel I should be doing loads more but I know this is the calm before the storm!! Have booked the Premier Inn for 11th & 12th Jan.

Just keep at it Rosie, I'm so glad your setback hasn't put you off and its fab you're soldiering on determined to make this work. You go girl lol!!!

Back