A diary of a slimming world consultant

Haha, you said what I was going to flabtofit. Ah being nice and really attentive... obviously not my type! haha! I'll let you have him ;)

Just through a mutual friend on Facebook. I planned to stay single for 3 years but he just seems to good to let him pass me by

Oh the best laid plans go to waste anyway but just be careful.

Lovely to see you in a positive mood - you've had alot to deal with lately :)

And well done with your group - your doing great!!

Just through a mutual friend on Facebook. I planned to stay single for 3 years but he just seems to good to let him pass me by

Awe. Take your chances as they come Rosie. And enjoy it.

Well done on your number of new members, amazing results. I bet your area developer is really pleased with you!
Did more people stay to image therapy this week?

Hello all,

Rosie, what a fantastic idea to do a diary! I've just read through all the threads! I'm so sorry to hear of all your recent troubles, it certainly sounds as if you've been through it! I would concentrate on your SW consulting work and your job. Ignore the ex and by the sounds of it you've met a lovely new guy! Good luck!

I am currently a SW member and I've lost 1st 11lbs in 10 weeks and I'm going to a SW opportunity day on 20th Jan! Can't wait!! Can I ask a few questions, if you don't mind? How much did it actually cost? I went to a ops day about 5 years ago and the cost was around £4,000! Hoping it's less now! Obviously I'll find out next Sunday, would just like a bit of a heads up!!

You sound like you're doing really well!! All those new members! Well done!

Keep your chin up :)

Hannah x

There are 2 options theres option a which I did which is 600 pound and u can buy the extra bits when u make money and there is the petrol hotel etc isn't accounted for but certainly not 4000 don't worry x

Thank you ladies! Both options sound a lot better than £4k! How many nights do you stay over? I've got a 3 year old and a 7 month old, just wondering if hubby has to take a trip with me! Although I'd rather he didn't! Are the exams difficult? xx

Glad things seem to be going well for you Rosie, hope you have fun on your date and really glad your group seems to be going well :)

I'm going to an op event next week, can't wait

Option 2 is 1000.

U stay in derby 3 different weekends for ur training then you have various weekends of training through the year. If u drive up Friday morn u would just stay one nite but it's a bit far so I go on the thursday night and come back on the sat. U could take ur hubby there is a gym and pool at the hotel but it's expensive hotel really x

Thanks Rosie. Think I'lleave him at home with the kids! £1000, that's great. I'd probably stay on the Thursday as I live in East Sussex! So a bit of a mission for me!! Thanks again!! Hope your class is going well x

I wud deffo suggest going for option one coz the extra stuff u get wrh the 2nd one life visuals etc u can buy off old consultants for cheaper on the consultant forum later on when u got more money. X

Thanks Rosie! It's good to have insiders knowledge!

Donna, I'm going to the one in East Sussex!! A long way from you :(

Woah! day 1 & 2 completed on Friday & Saturday, got home after a long drive back last last night and have been straight out leafleting all day today. Managed to get a few helpers and reckon we shifted around 900 ( my method has been to weigh two lots of 100 leaflets and use their weight as a gauge to make up batches of 100 by weight) I got a phonecall from one girl who'd had a leaflet while I was out and she promised she was coming with her friend- that spurred me on to keep going! Oh and we lost one of my 4 spatulas to a dog lol!

Rosie- do things settle a bit after your 15 day promotional or does it still stay manic? I'm hoping I'll be able to catch my breath a bit after all the activities and concentrate on other things like my displays etc. I hope all is still going well for you x

Woah! day 1 & 2 completed on Friday & Saturday, got home after a long drive back last last night and have been straight out leafleting all day today. Managed to get a few helpers and reckon we shifted around 900 ( my method has been to weigh two lots of 100 leaflets and use their weight as a gauge to make up batches of 100 by weight) I got a phonecall from one girl who'd had a leaflet while I was out and she promised she was coming with her friend- that spurred me on to keep going! Oh and we lost one of my 4 spatulas to a dog lol!

Rosie- do things settle a bit after your 15 day promotional or does it still stay manic? I'm hoping I'll be able to catch my breath a bit after all the activities and concentrate on other things like my displays etc. I hope all is still going well for you x

Wow that does sound full on!! I hear that there is a lot of promotional stuff to do. Looking forward to find out more on Sunday when I go to an ops day. How quickly is the turn around from saying you want to be a consultant to training and then starting a class?

It'll be worth it in the long run! But does sound hectic!! x

Hi Hannah

I went to my ops event on 21st September but my start date was put back as the other new consultants in my area were struggling to attend the training and promote right on the Christmas period, so we all agreed to go for end of January opening instead! It's all pretty flexible.

I think you could be up and running within a few months really, it depends on how quickly you get a venue and if the times/days you can do a group fit in with the rest of your patch.

Good luck if you decide to go for it!

Back