A diary of a slimming world consultant

My opening night is tonight, I have had butterflies in my stomach all day and can't settle at anything, I'm so glad I took today and tomorrow off work!

I'm going to load the car up in a bit, have been trying to juggle it around the housework,ironing and shopping, my 2 boys are in the after school club as I usually work on a Tuesday so I have a bit longer to get myself organised.

Such a mixture of emotions today, I think I'll have a few tears if not many turn up and have a few if loads do lol!

<deep breath> 4.5 hours until I arrive at my venue OMG :()

good luck youll be great :) x

My opening night is tonight, I have had butterflies in my stomach all day and can't settle at anything, I'm so glad I took today and tomorrow off work!

I'm going to load the car up in a bit, have been trying to juggle it around the housework,ironing and shopping, my 2 boys are in the after school club as I usually work on a Tuesday so I have a bit longer to get myself organised.

Such a mixture of emotions today, I think I'll have a few tears if not many turn up and have a few if loads do lol!

Oh wow!!! How exciting!! Sending you positive vibes and good luck wishes. You'll be absolutely fine. You're positive, prepared and raring to help your members!

Let us know how you get on. Will be thinking of you x

Good luck :) I'm sure you'll be fine, looking forward to hearing about it when you get back

Hope it all went well!! Looking forward to hearing about it! I went to weigh in tonight and lost 2lbs and was slimmer of the month. So I'm very happy! x

I want to know how u all get on!! I had 3 more new last night and 57 in total paid. So that's 44 new in jan. 55 new including new years eve. X

Good luck all just starting and well done Rosie ur doing really well xxx

I want to know how u all get on!! I had 3 more new last night and 57 in total paid. So that's 44 new in jan. 55 new including new years eve. X

Rosie that is fab you must be thrilled, you're doing so well, you must be nearing an award is it bronze, ruby?? I haven't thought that far ahead yet but you're well on your way-you go girl !! X

Well tonight has gone by in an absolute blur, it went so quickly, I'm sat at home thinking 'did that really just happen' lol it all went OK, I did forget a few things but nothing major. Was lovely to meet everyone.

I got a message from someone saying 'I want to come but I'm scared' we had a chat last night and she wanted to think about whether to come, what made my night was that she actually turned up tonight :) that's why I want to do this, to really make a difference

Anyway I had 18 in total, 15 new and 3 visitors so I am really pleased with that, I was expecting 4-6 to come and have definitely covered my room hire so its all good.

Good luck to CountryCottage for tomorrow x

Well tonight has gone by in an absolute blur, it went so quickly, I'm sat at home thinking 'did that really just happen' lol it all went OK, I did forget a few things but nothing major. Was lovely to meet everyone.

I got a message from someone saying 'I want to come but I'm scared' we had a chat last night and she wanted to think about whether to come, what made my night was that she actually turned up tonight :) that's why I want to do this, to really make a difference

Anyway I had 18 in total, 15 new and 3 visitors so I am really pleased with that, I was expecting 4-6 to come and have definitely covered my room hire so its all good.

Good luck to CountryCottage for tomorrow x

That's brilliant! It must be such a sense of achievement to help people and make a difference no matter how big or small.

Well done!! x

Back