A diary of a slimming world consultant

Wishing you both all the best ladies! Let us know how you go on! Sounds so exciting, I would really enjoy it myself, but not the admin/pc side of things. I do love meeting and talking to people, and of course S W. I am totally obsessed with it. Even chatting to someone in the supermarket today about it as I helped get something off a high shelf for her (I'm 5' 10"), Just started talking about fruit for some reason and I drifted onto my fave subject. She must have thought I was some sort of nutter ha ha

Yeah I got a Monday group but they want me to eventually do a Saturday but I dont wanna lol. Not sure I even want to do my monday anymore :( its too hard doing sw and working full time I don't have a social life

My c said the other day she couldnt do S W if she had another job. She has 3 groups on a Monday and one on a Wed. You do work so hard, its only when you become more involved (ie social team) that you become aware of how hard it really is.

Hey Rosie:bighug:yes it's hard work, nobody said it would be easy, but it's sucha great feeling when someone is losing weight well, or stays to group because something you said or did made a difference.
(I'm not giving up, even though right now I feel like a miserable failure because I'm not getting the numbers in. I will make it work. )
You can do too, don't give up, you sound like you're doing a great job supporting your members xx

Yeah I got a Monday group but they want me to eventually do a Saturday but I dont wanna lol. Not sure I even want to do my monday anymore :( its too hard doing sw and working full time I don't have a social life
I suppose I have an advantage in that I only work 3 full days and one half day a week so I have a lot of free time on my hands, plus I don't have much of a social life anyway so that won't be any different!
I can imagine its get very disheartening when it's not going well, but that's true of any job.

Oh I know. To be honest from what I gather from my c, she seems to do as much if not more work when she is at home! She says her reward is seeing someones face when they reach target! She is so nice

I am doing well tho averaging 40-55 members per week but only 20 stay to group and I think I'm so boring at doing it lol. But even with 40 members I made 45 pound :-( yeh it's great my group lost 82 pound but it a lot of work just for a good feeling.

Good luck everyone with your interviews x

I am doing well tho averaging 40-55 members per week but only 20 stay to group and I think I'm so boring at doing it lol. But even with 40 members I made 45 pound :-( yeh it's great my group lost 82 pound but it a lot of work just for a good feeling.

Good luck everyone with your interviews x

Thanks Rosie. It must be tough getting members to stay! Bribe them! Lol!

Think about it if u was a member would u want Togo on a sat? I personally wouldn't but each to their own

If u cover a group u either split the profits or they will pay u 30-50 for covering. It isn't loads but u do it so they cover u when ur away

I go on saturday abd weigh in at 8.30 and have to say it's a popular class and the next class weighs in at 10.30

The early sat am class is ideal for me ad I can stay and get the most out of it xx

Well I'm here at The Hilton! A consultant that was at the ops event is here too. She was really nice. Fingers crossed!! x

Thank you ladies! Just got out! I think it went really well. Fingers crossed I should hear by Friday x

Fingers crosse for you Hannah x 5 hours until mine...

How was it Hannah? I've forgotten everything they asked me!
I had 2 interviews, the first time they said I wasn't ready, but try again and the 2nd time a yr later, said they'd be happy to have me.
And that's just reminded me I've got to show them I can do this!
Hope they don't keep you waiting too long xx

I really wish you the best of luck and look forward to following you along your journey.

Thank you all! They questioned me a lot on the emotional side of things. I've lost 2st 12lbs in 18 weeks and I've never put on. I said that I was really focused this time round (been doing SW on/off since 2005!) I think they wanted to make sure that I knew that a lot of people obviously are emotional eaters etc, which i do as i used to be one! that's the only thing I felt stuck out. Other than that I felt really confident.

We shall see! x

Well I've arrived, just waiting eek! Oh sounds interesting Hannah, eek!

Back