A diary of a slimming world consultant

Well it went very well, I'd be taking over a Monday evening group if I was successful and all I can do now is wait and hear! Long day for me tho- work 8-5 then drive to Chelmsford for interview, only got home just after 8! Shattered.com!

She said within a few days, I'm hoping on Friday x

I GOT THE JOB!!!!

I am now officially a SW consultant! So so happy :D

Thank you and I've just told my C and she's over the moon for me too! She's going to let me help her set up from now on and learn weigh and pay :)

:happy096::wow:
I GOT THE JOB!!!!

I am now officially a SW consultant! So so happy :D[/

Fabulous, very very well done. Made up for you!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I started a new group and have promoted as much as I could, I have 25 members now (I have lost 2 but know why and its not me or SW lol)

Getting new members in is hard and then you have to work at keeping them, support them too much out of group and they won't stay to group don't support them at all and they'll stop coming so its a real balancing act. This week I only had 18 in to weigh, I made £10.48! Luckily quite a few do stay to IT but do you know what, I had two new members gave out 5 awards and we had such a fab group I came out buzzing and on a high :)

I am enjoying the variety, there's admin work, support calls to be made, food diaries to check, raffle prizes to buy, visuals to make, promotions to do, weekly planning for success calls with my TD, stock to count, figures to input on planning for success book, money to cash up and bank, franchise account to be input and uploaded, stick to be ordered, monthly team meetings to attend, invoices to pay for venue hire, and so on there's always something to do!

Back