A diary of a slimming world consultant

Its not sad at all hun - it shows your keen and committed

Thank you. I haven't worked for nearly 4 years as I'm a full time mummy! So I'm very excited to be Hannah for a change as opposed to just Mummy (which is lovely too!) x

I have been making notes too! Hubby is already full of ideas too :)

That's great that he's so supportive! All my family and friends are so pleased for me. I'm glad I'm not the only sad one making notes!
Haha nope we are sad together haha! Yeh same here, my parents and sister have offered their services for leaflet Sundays too lol

Haha nope we are sad together haha! Yeh same here, my parents and sister have offered their services for leaflet Sundays too lol

That's great!! I've been asking the Mums at playgroup to help as a lot of them walk a lot! x

That's great!! I've been asking the Mums at playgroup to help as a lot of them walk a lot! x
That's a great idea! Good thing is my dad knows this area very very well as he grew up here (I'm from Ipswich originally, dad is from Colchester) so he's going to be doing a lot of the work haha!

That's a great idea! Good thing is my dad knows this area very very well as he grew up here (I'm from Ipswich originally, dad is from Colchester) so he's going to be doing a lot of the work haha!

Good ol Dad! That's what they're for! x

Lol!! I've just had my welcome pack through the door this morning and I've had a quick glance at it and hubby saw the bit about what u get with the franchise packages and he was like "where we gonna put all that?"!!

Lol!! I've just had my welcome pack through the door this morning and I've had a quick glance at it and hubby saw the bit about what u get with the franchise packages and he was like "where we gonna put all that?"!!

It's about 26/27 boxes & packages lol it usually arrives just as you're heading off for your day 1 and 2 training.

You'll get your laptop and PDA kit from head office at your day 2 training and bring it home with you.

It's about 26/27 boxes & packages lol it usually arrives just as you're heading off for your day 1 and 2 training.

You'll get your laptop and PDA kit from head office at your day 2 training and bring it home with you.

Oh joy! More stuff in my house! Thankfully I've just cleared out my hall cupboard which should fit all of it in. Also there a cupboard at the venue that is my current consultants. She says I can have it! Yay!

Also just quickly, what is the difference in the £600 and £1000 option. I was going to go for the £1000 option but my consultant said I can have all of her visuals, book stand, etc... So now I'm wondering if I should go for the £600 option instead. x

Lol good job we've just changed cars from a Toyota Yaris to an Audi A4 estate then!! And looks like I'll be taking over hubby's office (the spare bedroom!) then haha!!

Deffo go for the cheaper one. The only different is more books, visuals and book stand and table clothes. Well I bought fleece throws from ikea for 3 pounds each instead, bought visuals off an old consultant for 50 quid and the book stand is a bloody pain in the arse to put together so no one bothered with it. Lol u can buy the other bits when u start making money x

I must admit I'm still undecided on which option to go for. I was thinking the £1000 one but I'm starting to wonder if its worth the extra £400 for what u actually get?

Mu c uses the book stand. Hannah, by the way, many congratulations from me too :)

The book stand is an absolute pain to keep assembled, you really have to wrestle with it lol! Thanks to advice from another C I attacked it with a glue gun last week and am pleased to report that the problem is now solved!

I went for the higher option and worked out there was a few hundred pounds worth of books included so you kind of get your money's worth as the books don't go on your franchise account so you keep all the money as you sell your initial stock.
Otherwise, you can buy them on a deferred direct debit so you have 4 weeks to sell them before SW take payment for but it depends what you want to go for really.

Thank you all. I think maybe I'll go for the cheaper option. As I'm inheriting a lot from my consultant.

I'll have to try and keep the book stand 'erected!'

That's good you've got an estate car! Thankfully I've got a 7 seater so fingers crossed it'll all fit in there!! x

Thank you all. I think maybe I'll go for the cheaper option. As I'm inheriting a lot from my consultant.

I'll have to try and keep the book stand 'erected!'

That's good you've got an estate car! Thankfully I've got a 7 seater so fingers crossed it'll all fit in there!! x

My c has a big car and when we load the car up after group the "erected stand" always goes on the back seat. They are rather large but I do think it is nice to see the books displayed nicely on it. It looks so professional, but that is perhaps just my take on it. I look after the shop every week. :)

Back