A diary of a slimming world consultant

My c has a big car and when we load the car up after group the "erected stand" always goes on the back seat. They are rather large but I do think it is nice to see the books displayed nicely on it. It looks so professional, but that is perhaps just my take on it. I look after the shop every week. :)

I totally agree! If it doesn't look presentable then people aren't interested! In my opinion anyway. I'll definitely be keeping mine up! I want to make my group quite visual for the members. Well that's the plan anyway. I'm collecting all the empty wrappers and cartons of free or low syn food etc...

Told my c today that I got the job (DM was supposed to do it yesterday though!) she was delighted for me! Which is lovely. Be sad to see her go. x

All the best of luck Avril :)

Woohoo! How cool would that be? Got my fingers crossed for you Avril x

If I were you I'd share rooms at the Derbyshire if u can otherwise thy are 60 a night each! So if u share would be split between u. That comes out of yr own money so yr spending your profits before u even make them. I been working 2 months now and still not made any money after buying the lisence visuals 2 hotel stays 2 lots of petrol to derby advertising and still got days 5 and 6 at derby to pay out for but I've moved it to June coz I just can't afford it right now. But I suppose people did warn it wasn't a money making business lol x

If I were you I'd share rooms at the Derbyshire if u can otherwise thy are 60 a night each! So if u share would be split between u. That comes out of yr own money so yr spending your profits before u even make them. I been working 2 months now and still not made any money after buying the lisence visuals 2 hotel stays 2 lots of petrol to derby advertising and still got days 5 and 6 at derby to pay out for but I've moved it to June coz I just can't afford it right now. But I suppose people did warn it wasn't a money making business lol x

Thanks Rosie, funnily enough I was looking at hotels last night. Is the travel lodge near? As they had rooms for £29 a night. The Derbyshire had rooms for £61.20 a night.

The premier inn or travel lodge is opposite the Derbyshire can't remember which one it is :-/ it will finish between 5-6 it should give u that info at pre training or will b sent to u x

The premier inn or travel lodge is opposite the Derbyshire can't remember which one it is :-/ it will finish between 5-6 it should give u that info at pre training or will b sent to u x

Thank you. I'll check those out too. I'm debating whether to get the train up there it drive. x

The premier is next to the Derbyshire, it's about £40 a night, but that's where most of the new consultants go, so once you get chatting to a few
(you can spot them by what they're having for brekkie!) , you've got a new group of friends for when you all go up to HO!

And I don't want to put a dampner on it all, I know how exciting it all is - but I wish someone had said to me this is really, really hard work. So go into this with your eyes wide open;
because once the rollercoster starts - you won't know what hit you! xx

The premier is next to the Derbyshire, it's about £40 a night, but that's where most of the new consultants go, so once you get chatting to a few
(you can spot them by what they're having for brekkie!) , you've got a new group of friends for when you all go up to HO!

And I don't want to put a dampner on it all, I know how exciting it all is - but I wish someone had said to me this is really, really hard work. So go into this with your eyes wide open;
because once the rollercoster starts - you won't know what hit you! xx

Thank you, I'll check that one out!

I can imagine it is very very hard work, eyes wide open but I'll still probably end up being shocked. I haven't worked for nearly 4 years as I'm a full time mummy. But I'm desperate to get my teeth into something! I used to work for GMTV so I know what hard work and deadlines mean. Haha!

Incidentally, where abouts in Sussex are you? x

Back