A diary of a slimming world consultant

Yes that's why. You need to comment on various threads 50 times. This happened to me when I first joined on here. Join a few more threads and just add a few comments on each. It soon adds up.

So everyone on this thread, how much have we all lost? x
Ive lost 2st 4lbs x

I've lost 2st 3.5lbs so far, hoping to make that 2st 7lbs when I weigh on Wednesday :)

Wow that would be a big loss! Go for it! I've got weigh in tomorrow. I don't think I've lost, prying for a maintain. Chocolate has been my friend this week whilst I was waiting for the call! But I haven't put on any weight since October so that's good. 2st 12lbs lighter in 19 weeks x

Wow that would be a big loss! Go for it! I've got weigh in tomorrow. I don't think I've lost, prying for a maintain. Chocolate has been my friend this week whilst I was waiting for the call! But I haven't put on any weight since October so that's good. 2st 12lbs lighter in 19 weeks x

I know what u mean- i havnt stopped eating this week- i eat when nervous, excited- any excuse really lol. Im sure i wont be still in target this week! X

Thats a fab weighloss hannah for such time- u must of worked really hard for that.
I took the senic route and got to target exactly a year after i started!

I know what u mean- i havnt stopped eating this week- i eat when nervous, excited- any excuse really lol. Im sure i wont be still in target this week! X

Wow! You're in target, well done. How long did that take you? Im sure you will be in target. I have been nibbling on things and Kit Kats have been very friendly to me this week. I forgot how good they taste! I use my syns for sauces and things like that rather than crisps and chocolate. If I have one bag of crisps I need to have more, the same with chocolate! So I cut it out all together. Not sure that's a good thing really. x

Thats a fab weighloss hannah for such time- u must of worked really hard for that.
I took the senic route and got to target exactly a year after i started!

I'm very focused (minus this week!!) at the moment. I'm 30 on 11th April and didn't want to look back at fat cuddly Hannah anymore. I've always had a thing about being 30! So I've been full steam ahead! I've been slimmer of the week 13 times and slimmer of the month 3 months out of the 4. So in very pleased with my journey so far. I've still got 9lbs until target. But I think my target could be lowered slightly. x

Hannah just tried to pm you but got a message saying your private mailbox was full and needed clearing lol? Not sure if you'll have got it or not, was just sending you my name :)

I'm very focused (minus this week!!) at the moment. I'm 30 on 11th April and didn't want to look back at fat cuddly Hannah anymore. I've always had a thing about being 30! So I've been full steam ahead! I've been slimmer of the week 13 times and slimmer of the month 3 months out of the 4. So in very pleased with my journey so far. I've still got 9lbs until target. But I think my target could be lowered slightly. x
Wow thats great you are keeping the momentum!
And just think you have a new career before the big 30!! I was exactly the same but there is honestly no difference being 29 or 34(as i am now!!) And you will be looking great on your birthday!! We should have a little pre bday drink when we are at training ;-)

And just think you have a new career before the big 30!! I was exactly the same but there is honestly no difference being 29 or 34(as i am now!!) And you will be looking great on your birthday!! We should have a little pre bday drink when we are at training ;-)

Loving the sound of the pre birthday drinks! Ironically my first solo night as consultant is on the 30th April! So it was all meant to be! But yes this year is going to be my year! x

I'll second that! ;)

It sure sounds that way Hannah :)
Ive managed to put a (sideways?) picture up.
Must go to bed now- ive work in the morning- gwad knows how im gona keep quiet about this lol.
x

It sure sounds that way Hannah :)
Ive managed to put a (sideways?) picture up.
Must go to bed now- ive work in the morning- gwad knows how im gona keep quiet about this lol.
x

Well hello sideways Avril! I know, it's so difficult to keep quiet about it!! I want to tell everyone! Have a good day at work x

I've read through all the pages on this thread. It's very interesting. Well done!

Can I ask you dear consultants a question please? You don't need to go into specifics.

I weigh and go every week. Does that make a difference to you and your stats/targets?

We have average weight loss targets to aim for because we want the best for our members so if our members are not losing enough weight then action needs to be taken. We also monitor the Amount of people who come each week so if the numbers start dropping then we have to take action. We're constantly working to try and Make our groups flagship standard :)

It's more difficult to support anyone that doesn't stay.
They are more likely to leave or give up altogether, than the members who stay.:wave_cry::break_diet:

Back