A diary of a slimming world consultant

I'm here too and can't sleep lol

Are you at the Derbyshire too? I slept ok but didn't get to bed until 12 and we was up at 6 :(
Too busy chatting with Hannah lol!!!

Hi all.

Well i have followed this site for a while however i now have been given my date for interview for consultancy after passing telephone interview. Its gonna be on 18th. I am scared now after reading everything on here to be honest but also more determined. Hope to speak to some of you soon

I have my interview that same week! Good luck!!

Hi There

I launched a brand new group 10 weeks ago, I think everyone worries about talking to groups but actually the members are friendly people remember you're not talking to enemies, be yourself, let your caring, friendly self come through, say things from the heart and you're onto a winner! Don't be afraid to take some handwritten notes with you, I always do for my intro as I always forget something lol

Your first night in group will be so exciting it really will fly by in a complete blur and I honestly don't think you'll have chance to worry about talking to the group as you'll just have to get on and do it.

You'll get fab training at Head Office to help you and can practice as much as you need. There's field support and your TD to help too so your not on your own.

Good Luck with the interview.

Thanks for the advice. It's nice to speak to others that know what's ahead. I hope your group is going well?!

Thanks for the advice. It's nice to speak to others that know what's ahead. I hope your group is going well?!

It's picking up now thanks I had 21 in this week, it's taking a while to build up, a month ago I seriously thought I may have to stop and cut my losses but I'm hanging in there and things are slowly getting there, I'm hoping to get my magic 25 this week :)

Off to Derby for training next week, really looking forward to it. Bit nervous as to what to expect but thats all part of the journey :D

First 3 Diplomas done, bag packed and manuals waiting to go in a suitable bag. Adverts set up, FB group and profile done, leaflets and posters have arrived and i think all paperwork needed is completed.

Having tummy trouble but i think thats nerves, will settle down once Thursday arrives im sure lol

You will love it, it's an amazing 2 days, I'm so exhausted from it and all the travelling but I now have my scales and laptop so I can start playing about with it, leaflets have arrived ready for next Sunday!
And 3 weeks tomorrow I go into group eek!!!

And also the restaurant is amazing- I've never eaten so much in my life and I know the Syn values, got to try some new recipes as well (they did some from the taste of Asia book).

just one thing to say about it all really- WOW! X

Wow, I am so excited at the idea of it! Ha!

Ive been checking back all weekend thinking, tell us about training! Tell us about training! X

Haha! The training is amazing and is so inspiring. It really gets you in the mood thinking 'hell yeah I'm going to do this!!'. Also builds your confidence in yourself as a future consultant. x

Everyone must be very busy after training as it's been quiet on here since :)

Had to share with you all the strange situation I found myself in after a few days of leaflet delivery for my consultant over the Easter weekend ... I actually started admiring other people's letter boxes :D

I've never paid much thought or attention to what kind of letter box we had but there are some really nice, sleek, well made ones out there - along with some really crappy ones that trap your fingers if you're not clever enough to take a spatula ;)

I might actually consider upgrading ours as a result :D

Training in 2 days time - eek!!!! Really looking forward to it.
Leaflets have arrived and been sorted into bundles of 100. Adverts have been sorted, hoping to get my editorial into the village news - not a high profile newspaper but it's better than nothing! FB page set up ready. Have my list done of where my posters will go. Have a list of toddler groups and other community groups to visit.
Have a couple of locations sorted for my banner, will alternate a few days at each. And my TD is going to give me a list of lapsed members so I can contact them too.
Can't start putting any of this into action until 21st April (1st day of 15 day promotion), but I just want to get on and do it now

Training in 2 days time - eek!!!! Really looking forward to it.
Leaflets have arrived and been sorted into bundles of 100. Adverts have been sorted, hoping to get my editorial into the village news - not a high profile newspaper but it's better than nothing! FB page set up ready. Have my list done of where my posters will go. Have a list of toddler groups and other community groups to visit.
Have a couple of locations sorted for my banner, will alternate a few days at each. And my TD is going to give me a list of lapsed members so I can contact them too.
Can't start putting any of this into action until 21st April (1st day of 15 day promotion), but I just want to get on and do it now

Have a fab time training!! It's just amazing!! We had Debbie McKay for a trainer and she was incredible! She really gets you raring to go!!

I reached my 3.5st this week and target!! Very pleased! Just before my 30th birthday tomorrow.
Here's a before and after photo. The after photo was at training last week in the hotel! x

Attachments

• image-4271957832.jpg
    image-4271957832.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 388
Hi all, I'm Donna and new here!! I'm half stone from target after losing 2st 7lb!! Discovered today I have my pre-training on 15th May...soooo excited but very apprehensive too

Hi all, I'm Donna and new here!! I'm half stone from target after losing 2st 7lb!! Discovered today I have my pre-training on 15th May...soooo excited but very apprehensive too

Well done! Ooh exciting!! It's such a buzz going through the process I think. Lets hope we're all successful Consultants x

Have a fab time training!! It's just amazing!! We had Debbie McKay for a trainer and she was incredible! She really gets you raring to go!!

I reached my 3.5st this week and target!! Very pleased! Just before my 30th birthday tomorrow.
Here's a before and after photo. The after photo was at training last week in the hotel! x

Well done Hannah - that's brilliant, photos are fab too :)

Back