A diary of a slimming world consultant

Hi all. Well ive been for day 1&2 training and am just about to start my promo . Its true sw does take over your life. So much to do etc. Will be glad to finally open my group

Hi all, I used to live in Bromley too! Inlaws still do. We moved out 3 years ago to Sutton-at-Hone. Love it!! I've just become a consultant and last Monday was my opening night. I relaunched a group but also changed the venue and time so I treated it as a new group. I had 27 new and 44 in total with existing members following me :) promo is hard but if you do what SOS says you will get the numbers. I work full time and have 3 young kids so my life is mega busy, but my plan is to eventually do SW full time, and this is all being discussed with my DM (I don't have a TD). Xx

Hi Cheryl, so pleased to hear everything is going well! Keep us posted. X

I'm so glad to hear everyone is ding well, well done Hannah!! I'm going for it too if I'm ssuccessful at interview, then I'm going for double franchise, and just going for it, eyes wide open, ready for the challenge :) watch this space x this thread has been invaluable in helping me make decisions and everyone has been very honest and helpful x

I've just become a consultant and last Monday was my opening night. I relaunched a group but also changed the venue and time so I treated it as a new group. I had 27 new and 44 in total with existing members following me :) promo is hard but if you do what SOS says you will get the numbers. I work full time and have 3 young kids so my life is mega busy, but my plan is to eventually do SW full time, and this is all being discussed with my DM (I don't have a TD). Xx

Congratulations!! 27 new is fantastic on night one, especially when you're working & have kiddies too! :)

Hi all. Well ive been for day 1&2 training and am just about to start my promo . Its true sw does take over your life. So much to do etc. Will be glad to finally open my group

Good luck! Really take your time to plan it out and put as much effort into it as you can, it is worth it xx

I'm so glad to hear everyone is ding well, well done Hannah!! I'm going for it too if I'm ssuccessful at interview, then I'm going for double franchise, and just going for it, eyes wide open, ready for the challenge :) watch this space x this thread has been invaluable in helping me make decisions and everyone has been very honest and helpful x

Good luck with your interview - do you have a date yet? xx

Couldn't have found this thread at a better time, went to the opportunity event at the start of the year, but was told as I was still 4 stone from target to wait. Then at group on Monday my C mentioned that she knew of 2 groups looking for C's so I spoke to the area manager who has passed my details onto the District manager who contacted me to try to arrange an interview for this Thursday which I couldn't do, bit gutted about that :-( specially as she isn't interview again until 23rd July, but I will be patient - well try to be. In the meantime the application forms etc are in the post on their way to me :) & I will keep reading this thread as it's given me a lot of interesting advice & tips

Couldn't have found this thread at a better time, went to the opportunity event at the start of the year, but was told as I was still 4 stone from target to wait. Then at group on Monday my C mentioned that she knew of 2 groups looking for C's so I spoke to the area manager who has passed my details onto the District manager who contacted me to try to arrange an interview for this Thursday which I couldn't do, bit gutted about that :-( specially as she isn't interview again until 23rd July, but I will be patient - well try to be. In the meantime the application forms etc are in the post on their way to me :) & I will keep reading this thread as it's given me a lot of interesting advice & tips

Advanced good luck for your interview! xxx

Have recently done my pre training and will be travelling up to training in HQ along with 2 other new consultants from my area on the 5th and 6th July.
We have decided to stay at the Derbyshire as they had a summer deal on, so if anyone else is going to be there please say hello :)
Gary

Have recently done my pre training and will be travelling up to training in HQ along with 2 other new consultants from my area on the 5th and 6th July.
We have decided to stay at the Derbyshire as they had a summer deal on, so if anyone else is going to be there please say hello :)
Gary

I'm at HO on the 5th & 6th too! But I'll be staying at the Premier Inn. Look forward to seeing you at HO. :)

I'm at HO on the 5th & 6th too! But I'll be staying at the Premier Inn. Look forward to seeing you at HO. :)

Brill, will be good to meet up.
Was going to stay at Premier Inn, but one of our group had already booked up with Derbyshire :)
Will be coming up with kevin so if you see 2 guys together it will be us as i'm guessing there wont be many other guys there that weekend .
Gary

Brill, will be good to meet up.
Was going to stay at Premier Inn, but one of our group had already booked up with Derbyshire :)
Will be coming up with kevin so if you see 2 guys together it will be us as i'm guessing there wont be many other guys there that weekend .
Gary

Look forward to meeting you Gary, I'm Rachel. I'll be the one on my own looking terrified! x

Look forward to meeting you Gary, I'm Rachel. I'll be the one on my own looking terrified! x

Hi Rachel,
How is things going?. Have you started your online diplomas's yet? im still waiting for my info to be able to log on. I'm trying to do my editorial at the moment and find some old fat pics !
Will look forward to meeting you in a fortnight !
Gary

Omg first day of leafleting and am knackered. In end only me n hubby but still managed to deliver 1300 leaflets in 5 hours with a 10 year old in tow.
Word of warning..... Everything they say in opp event is true. Its bloomin hard work. I work part time so anyone working full time and taking this on. You are a miracle worker lol. I am loving tgis though dont get me wrong. But i am living sw at mo. I open on 9th july and cant wait juat so it calms down lol

Back