A diary of a slimming world consultant

You have no idea how much I cried at home- out of the way of all the fluffiness and happiness of slimming world. Then I pulled myself together, but because I "failed" the attack I have to do it all again. There are three other groups in the area, but on a different day and time. I have a very demanding professional career outside of this all. Makes me so upset knowing I booked all the time off work to do the promotion for nothing...

queenmab, please dont lose heart. You did not fail at all, just had our Team Meeting last night and the fall in numbers is country wide. You have achieved so much and it will slow down once you get into a routine.

Look after the ones you have and they will tell their friends and before you know it you will have more members than you can handle :D

Your promotion was not in vane, a dripping tap will eventually fill a bucket xx

All I can say is

Wait for jan your be laughing!!!

I hardly did any of my promoting bout Half the leaflets I work full time and just didn't have the time plus my boyfriend cheating on me on my launch night etc etc etc things didn't work out for me but I had well over 30 new members just joining off their own backs. Nobody wants to join this time of year and this is why I wouldn't encourage anyone to give up their full time job for sw as money is never gaurenteed. Well done everyone x

Yep, Rosie is right! First few weeks in Jan are great, I'm looking forward to my second January! Hoping to go double off the back of that promo!

Fantastic news!! That's when I relaunch my group!!! Got to be a good time to start seeing as though it's a natural time of year to want to embark on a healthy lifestyle xx yippee

How is everyone?
It's quiet!!

Any news if new groups or Sw consultant gonna-be's??!

Xx

My group opens next Wednesday. I'm so busy with promoting my group my feet haven't touched the ground!!!! I really can't see how someone working full time can actually fit everything in!!! I work part time and I'm finding it hard to keep going. I was fully aware of how full on this promotional time would be so I was under no illusions when I signed up. Anyone thinking about becoming a consultant needs to seriously take into consideration how much time they actually have as it really does become stressful at times and my group isn't even open yet!!! Lol. I am loving it so far and the support I have received from other consultants and newbie consultants has been fantastic.

There's an ops event this weekend, I'm kinda tempted...but I'm planning on travelling in January and it all for jan starts so not sure there's a point?

Am so excited for you all starting. :))

There's an ops event this weekend, I'm kinda tempted...but I'm planning on travelling in January and it all for jan starts so not sure there's a point?

Am so excited for you all starting. :))

Good morning Mandlegrot
i went to an ops event 18 months ago to find out if it was something that may suit me at some point and I revisited one this summer as the time felt more appropriate at this time. I then requested that I didn't want to start until January 2014 and they were happy with that! I don't think they mind you going to more than 1 ops event - it helps you get hushing a straighter in your head before making the commitment!
Good luck xx

My group opens next Wednesday. I'm so busy with promoting my group my feet haven't touched the ground!!!! I really can't see how someone working full time can actually fit everything in!!! I work part time and I'm finding it hard to keep going. I was fully aware of how full on this promotional time would be so I was under no illusions when I signed up. Anyone thinking about becoming a consultant needs to seriously take into consideration how much time they actually have as it really does become stressful at times and my group isn't even open yet!!! Lol. I am loving it so far and the support I have received from other consultants and newbie consultants has been fantastic.
So excited for you Sarah!
Wishing you lots of luck on your 1st night! Please let us know how you do
x

Aliceinwonder - how are you doing lovely? X

H
I go for training on 1st & 2nd November - anyone else going then? Xx

Fantastic Alice
Enjoy yourself and apparently the restaurant is amazing!!!
Let us know how you get on xxx

Aliceinewonder
how was it leafleting and writing your editorial ? Xx

How are the caretaker and roanne getting on?
I've finally got 30 members! Working on getting 40 now!

well done on the progress of your group littlemissslim!
Are you enjoying being a SW consultant?
Anything you wish you had known before your 1st group - any top tips? Xx

How are the caretaker and roanne getting on?
I've finally got 30 members! Working on getting 40 now!
Hi there, it's been a while since I have been on here, I have missed so many of you ;) I ran my first group yesterday, I got 19 through the door but that's not the end of the world I was very nervous you could almost smell how nervous!! But after a members 6month old blew a really loud raspberry and I cracked a joke about it the whole NMT got really fun and natural I was a emotional wreck after I finished and my members clapped me when I finished my commitment talk, and my TD cried it was an amazing time and I will never forget it.

Well done caretaker
I have read about your journey and I'm impressed with your progress - keep going! You're great!!

Looking forward to taking my 1st steps in the world of SW!! Xx

Back