A diary of a slimming world consultant

What days and whoo ru flying with bigwilo ? I could only find flight on thur till sun that suit for those dates

I haven't booked my flights just yet but I seen that you can fly from Dublin to East Midlands and it works out way cheaper so I might just do that. I also think I might just stay until Sunday daytime.

Guess who I met today :) what a lovely lady we had a minute or two chat she was really nice. (I bet she's saying the same about me) :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    895.3 KB · Views: 307
Guess who I met today :) what a lovely lady we had a minute or two chat she was really nice. (I bet she's saying the same about me) :)

Fabulous caretaker!! That's so lovely! Will you out a photo up at your group? How's it going? Xx

I certainly will be, groups going well thanks my new group starts Monday and they are a great bunch, so I'm looking forward to that.

Just thought id update, been in group 6wks now & im enjoying it but its a LOT more work than you think its going to be & really does take over your life! x

How's your group doing? Are you getting good numbers Nichola?

How exciting caretaker. I'm back for days 3&4 on 22nd November, I will be hoping to get a peep ;-) my second week in group didn't go well. As the night before I fell down the stairs and broke my coxyxx! So had to call in a relief the morning of my second group. Not off to the best start. Planning to be back in group this week as I promised to be there every week :)

How exciting caretaker. I'm back for days 3&4 on 22nd November, I will be hoping to get a peep ;-) my second week in group didn't go well. As the night before I fell down the stairs and broke my coxyxx! So had to call in a relief the morning of my second group. Not off to the best start. Planning to be back in group this week as I promised to be there every week :)

Omg how painful??!! VERY I would say!!
But bless you for your determination

How have the numbers been coming on?
Good luck Hun xxx

Oh mate, you poor thing, don't rush yourself back the great thing about our groups is they do understand we are normal people too.

Hi guys I've done 6 weeks in group now, getting an average of 30 paying members, last night I got stage 2 (25+ paying for 6 weeks) so my earnings increased from 25% to 40%, still only took home £17! Lot of members already on countdowns. Enjoying it though and am aiming to build up to 50 members in Jan with the dec/jan promotion. Still feel I need to improve my new member talk and image therapy loads, but enjoying it as I say and as my group grows earnings will increase x

Hi guys I've done 6 weeks in group now, getting an average of 30 paying members, last night I got stage 2 (25+ paying for 6 weeks) so my earnings increased from 25% to 40%, still only took home £17! Lot of members already on countdowns. Enjoying it though and am aiming to build up to 50 members in Jan with the dec/jan promotion. Still feel I need to improve my new member talk and image therapy loads, but enjoying it as I say and as my group grows earnings will increase x

Well done DLovesSW
Hope all your hard work pays off in January promotion xxx

Hi all

I just wanted to let you all know that I've resigned from Slimming World.

I've been very ill with my pregnancy so far and it's given me time to think about what I want once baby is here and a Slimming World group isn't one of them!
Its hard work and I've not been enjoying it for a while so decided to finish things now instead of going on maternity leave.

I've been very lucky, in that I emailed my TD and DM today and basically they know how ill I've been and was aware I wasn't happy, so they've managed to get cover for my group straight away meaning Monday will be my last group!

I'm a little bit sad as my group are lovely people but I'm also very relieved its over and so soon. I'm ever so grateful to SW for giving me this opportunity and I'm glad I gave it a go but it's not for me.

Good luck to you all of you starting your journeys as consultants x

Hi all

I just wanted to let you all know that I've resigned from Slimming World.

I've been very ill with my pregnancy so far and it's given me time to think about what I want once baby is here and a Slimming World group isn't one of them!
Its hard work and I've not been enjoying it for a while so decided to finish things now instead of going on maternity leave.

I've been very lucky, in that I emailed my TD and DM today and basically they know how ill I've been and was aware I wasn't happy, so they've managed to get cover for my group straight away meaning Monday will be my last group!

I'm a little bit sad as my group are lovely people but I'm also very relieved its over and so soon. I'm ever so grateful to SW for giving me this opportunity and I'm glad I gave it a go but it's not for me.

Good luck to you all of you starting your journeys as consultants x
I'm very sad to hear this mate, but your making a very sensible decision, get your self sorted with the pregnancy that is your main concern in life.
good luck in what ever you do in your future mate ;)

I'm very sad to hear this mate, but your making a very sensible decision, get your self sorted with the pregnancy that is your main concern in life.
good luck in what ever you do in your future mate ;)
Thank you, I appreciate it x

Sorry to hear that :-(. It is a lot of hard work being a consultant let alone trying to do with it while you're pregnant! Good luck in the future and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well xx

Ah so sorry that you have been poorly during your pregnancy - it's such a precious time. How far on are you now?
Totally understand the resignation but such a shame
Wishing you the very best for the future
Let us know how you get on xx

I'm 14 weeks, so I've got a long way to go still and I just figured if I'm struggling now what am I going to be like when I'm 30 weeks?

It is a shame and I will be sad to see it end in a way, but it's also a big relief.
It's a massive stress that I really don't need right now x

Sorry to hear that Dougal but sounds like it's the best decision for the little one.

Out of interest what were you unhappy with from a SW perspective aside from your ill health?

Sorry to hear that Dougal but sounds like it's the best decision for the little one.

Out of interest what were you unhappy with from a SW perspective aside from your ill health?
To be perfectly honest, I just wasn't enjoying it anymore. I love group but I don't enjoy all the setting up, packing up, paperwork and all the promotion, etc that has to be done to go with it.
I have another job and I was getting incredibly frustrated at not being able to join in with community activities etc because I was at work.
I realised I couldn't give Slimming World my full attention and with being ill as well, it became the bottom of my list of my priorities.

For anyone starting this journey or considering it, you really need to be unemployed to give this your all. It's very very hard work when you've already got a job, part or full time.
You find you miss out on SW things because you're working.
And I like to give everything 100% and I just couldn't do it.

I will miss it but not enough to go back to it. I'm happy just being a member and being on the social team at my C's group.

I'm very relieved it will be over after Monday.

Slimming World as a employer are fab, and I can't fault the training or any of the management I've dealt with. They just (understandably) expect a lot from you and I couldn't do it.

Back