A diary of a slimming world consultant

Sarah I'm in Oxfordshire so head office is about an hour and a half away from me :)
Are you looking forward to it?? I have pre training on July 23rd xxx

Rosierose I believe it's August xx

Yes I am looking forward to it! Can't wait to get started now. I have heard training is great! I have pre training on 17 July. I need to start planning soon, opening the bank account etc. Are you taking over an existing group or launching a new one? xx

I have no idea if my group is a new one or a takeover! My TD said we would discuss this before pre training though.
I'm looking forward to getting started! Though I work full time too so it's definitely going to keep me busy!!
Am off next Tuesday so going to spend the day starting to go through the checklist and look at opening bank account etc. xxx

Rosie, think it's going up by about £500 from what I can remember at ops event xx

I have no idea if my group is a new one or a takeover! My TD said we would discuss this before pre training though.
I'm looking forward to getting started! Though I work full time too so it's definitely going to keep me busy!!
Am off next Tuesday so going to spend the day starting to go through the checklist and look at opening bank account etc. xxx

Rosie, think it's going up by about £500 from what I can remember at ops event xx

Wow you are going to be busy working full time too! I am taking over my current group where I lost all my weight at. I went to the ops event with a friend last October but the time wasn't right for me then. My friend went ahead and started her group in Feb. So I help her with 2 groups too and have done all her promotion with her. I can't wait to do my own now! I will look at my check list next week too and my TD wants to start looking at the computer with her too xx

Hi all, not been on for a few days, congratulations to all you new recruits! :) only just found out myself about training changing to 3 day blocks, did my days 3&4 recently, makes more sense for day 3 to be done with 1&2. Good luck with new ventures x

Aw I see that's why mine are three days :)
Is anyone else doing this with a full time job!? Would love some feedback about how you're getting on xx

Aw I see that's why mine are three days :)
Is anyone else doing this with a full time job!? Would love some feedback about how you're getting on xx

Depends on how intense your full time job is and how much family life you want/have. Almost every full time worker I know has resigned, myself included. Weekly calls, meetings, support and promotion just took far too much of the free time up and family life suffered.

Thankyou jaylou. I have a husband and no children!

I will let you know Sarah. I'm just going to start going through the pack to begin with until I know about my group :)

Hi ladies,PLEASE HELP i have my pre-training tomorrow evening eekk! Do you know what we need to write the editoriel? I really want to be prepered x

Last edited:
i had my interview monday,got the call on thursday and the pre training is on monday,so they are not sending it to me because i wouldnt of got at time :( plus my training will be only 10days after the pre training so its all very rushed...

Back