A different kind of weightloss?

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Just wondered if anyone else looses weigh differently on cd?
Last year I lost almost 2 stone, and by my birthday (18 December) I could see the start of my collar bones, I remember it being quite and exciting time :) I had lost noticable weight in my body before the collar bones appeared
well since christmas I gaind back the 2 stone and 1 more to keep the other 2 company, I have my 3rd weigh in tonight so not sure exactly what I've lost now but I'm around my previous starting weight now and my collar bones are back, yet im almost 2 stone up on when they appeared last time how strange :)
oh and im also wearing a pair of trousers that i bought in July that didnt fit so it is going from other places too Whoop Whoop xx

Yes I have noticed I am a different shape too. the last time I was down to this weight much more of it had gone from round my hips and this time more has gone from collar bone area and from just under my boobs.
I am going to do more on my exercise bike to try and encourage it to go off my waist and hips.

it's strange. But I do like Collar bones :) glad I'm not the only one changing shape in a funny way xx

Back