A Eureka moment!

tillyfloss

Gold Member
I just realised that I am only 6lb away from being overweight!!!!!!

It is about 15 yrs since I have been classed as anything other than obese, and when looking at another post I suddenly realised that I have come further than Io thought!
It's funny, but it is such a huge thing to go from being Obese to overweight.
Once again, I thank every person here who writes their thoughts on the forums, as it is your support that has kept me 100% ss since i started 8 weeks ago...

:grouphugg:
xx

well done - you'll be working your way down the overweight scale in no time x

Brilliant news Tilly. Must be a real boost to realise how much your health is improving on CD as well as your appearance. You'll be there in no time hun x

That's brilliant, Tilly - you should be very proud of yourself! You are doing incredibly well and I am finding you an inspiration! x

Well done Tilly. I'm 6lbs away from being classed as 'normal' hahahahahahahahaha! Overweight to normal ....I can't wait.

xxx

I just reached the 'Overweight' category and I have to say I cried a little. My husband gave me a look of complete bewilderment when he asked what was wrong i said "I'm overweight and so happy" he shook his head and walked off muttering "i will never understand women"!!!!

roflmao at the last comment....
You see that is why I love this place!!

Where else can I say I am celebrating being overweight and KNOW that you understand!
Sunshine congratulations on becoming normal! :)
x

well done tilly tilly! thats fabulous. keep going, you will be at goal before you know it! x

Tilly

That is great....... well done you.........x

It really is funny to say we are happy to be overweight. But well done on being overweight tilly.LOL

Well done Tilly-you're doing so well.:) I have just over 20lb to go before I can class myself as overweight and that day cannot come soon enough.

Back