A fact to put you off chocolate :)

For those of you, who like me wish they didn't like chocolate, then the following may help.
I was just watching Bones on TV and according to one of the scientists the average chocolate bar contains 8 insects legs - yes I know its TV but I will never look at a bar of chocolate in the same way again, so thank you Bones lol

See even though I am a veggie, that still doesn't put me off:rolleyes:

See even though I am a veggie, that still doesn't put me off:rolleyes:

LOL, its because I am a veggie that I find it soooo gross .... I am hoping that in a moment of weakness and I want to eat a ton of chocolate that this info will keep me on the straight and narrow... either that or thinking about Taz's experience with the pubic hair !!

I knew that anyway. The only thing that put me off lately is finding a pubic hair in a kitkat senses. I can't eat one of those again!

As for bugs, if you lay a worm out in a stone in the sun it will turn to powder then you can use it as seasoning! That's what they do for survival when all they have is the bland tinned stuff to eat

How did you know it was a pubic hair?lol...It could have been from a short afro!lmao

Haha!Wonder what they were stiring the Chocolate with? Lol

:8855::8855::8855:that would certainly stir the 'Senses' lol

hahahahaha this thread has made me laugh more than any other i ever read on this forum lmao totally not bothered at all most of us just goes to show how strong the pull of the cadburys is it's made my day can't remember who posted it but thanks i'm offf to buy some galaxy and scrutinise it for the extra protein oooh you guys make me smile XXXXX

I think it would have to be some cheap ass choc from some far off place that would have spider legs in it. I am sure choc rules are too stringent here....For no reason at all, I refuse to believe Freddos have extra legs!lol

i think the insects they speak of are microscopic anyways hon flies and stuff are always in and out of factories and bugs nothing is ever guaranteed i worked in a biscuit factory a famous one when i was a student and i don't eat biscuits not in wrappers anymore lol

Ria....sssshhhh....let me delude myself about Freddo lol

freddos are ok they come straight out the machine into a wrapper nobody touches them and they don't see the light of day i imagine hon your safe lol

How did you know it was a pubic hair?lol...It could have been from a short afro!lmao
Well that is of course true! But whatever it was, it didn't come from me! Nestle gave me a cheque for £10 for it though so they must have really wanted it back!

£10 THAT IS BLOODY RUBBISH I WOULD HAVE KICKED OFF BIG STYLE !!! it's minging and it shouldn happen due to all the health and safety send them the £10 back and tell them your disgusted and you would like the number for there press office.

£10 squid for PUBIC HAIR!!!! You deserve way more than that.

By the way - how much of the bar had you actually eaten before you found it? And to be gross - how did you find it?:8855:

£10 squid for PUBIC HAIR!!!! You deserve way more than that.

By the way - how much of the bar had you actually eaten before you found it? And to be gross - how did you find it?:8855:
Ha ha I know exactly what you are thinking! It was in the wrapper!

:8855::8855::8855:that would certainly stir the 'Senses' lol

PMSL....that is a very good point you make Fuffs ;) :8855:

Bugs get EVERYWHERE! I bet we eat a whole lot more than you can imagine... in just about anything! It's best not to think about it! :eek:

Too true! They reckon the average person swallows about 8 spiders in the lifetime whilst asleep!!

freddos are ok they come straight out the machine into a wrapper nobody touches them and they don't see the light of day i imagine hon your safe lol

I am glad to hear it!!!lol...I knew Freddos must be the exception to the rule!lol

Well that is of course true! But whatever it was, it didn't come from me! Nestle gave me a cheque for £10 for it though so they must have really wanted it back!

lol....Maybe the jacksons are VERY broke these days and work mixing chocolate lol

PMSL....that is a very good point you make Fuffs ;) :8855:

I am full of good points lol...Often annoying points, but good nevertheless!!:D

Back