A fact to put you off chocolate :)

DearFatty

Silver Member
For those of you, who like me wish they didn't like chocolate, then the following may help.
I was just watching Bones on TV and according to one of the scientists the average chocolate bar contains 8 insects legs - yes I know its TV but I will never look at a bar of chocolate in the same way again, so thank you Bones lol

Mmmmm chocolate legs....I mean bars lol, hasn't put me off haha x

lmao choclate and bugs what a treat ha ha

Nahhh would take a lot more than that to put me off chocolate :giggle:

and it depends how big the bar is

i dont no they do sell choclate coverd crickets

I wish you could have seen my reaction to this! It was very animated lol

Oh my god, how many legs I have ate!! :jelous:

u cant have eaten as many as me lol

ewwwww!!! I thought it was bad that we are all meant to swallow 8 spiders per year never mind the extra legs in the chocolate....I wonder how many syns a leg is though...LOL

....as long as they aren't wriggling................

Bugs get EVERYWHERE! I bet we eat a whole lot more than you can imagine... in just about anything! It's best not to think about it! :eek:

I knew that anyway. The only thing that put me off lately is finding a pubic hair in a kitkat senses. I can't eat one of those again!

As for bugs, if you lay a worm out in a stone in the sun it will turn to powder then you can use it as seasoning! That's what they do for survival when all they have is the bland tinned stuff to eat

I knew that anyway. The only thing that put me off lately is finding a pubic hair in a kitkat senses. I can't eat one of those again!

As for bugs, if you lay a worm out in a stone in the sun it will turn to powder then you can use it as seasoning! That's what they do for survival when all they have is the bland tinned stuff to eat

Haha!Wonder what they were stiring the Chocolate with? Lol

Nope definintely hasn't put me off chocolate, just think of all the extra protein and calcuim you would get from eating the added insect body parts!! I even tried to eat cooking chocolate until I physically threw it all up in the hopes it would put me off chocolate - still didn't work!!

Mmm actually pubic hair might put me off................ [off to buy a kitkat senses now]........

I must have eaten millions of legs over the years lol!

:eek::sign0137: a pube taz :9529: That would defo put me off chocolate x

Back