a fat girls story

wazzaw

I'm once again joining weight watchers! This will be about the fifth time I've joined, I always do well then leave!

The first time I joined I lost 2 stone, back when I was 20, and while I'm still a stone off being my heaviest I'm definitely heavier than I'm comfortable with. I actually did an alright job of maintaining my weight loss, give or take half a stone which I always got rid of by following weight watchers for a while, but I've got to the heaviest I've been since losing it since moving from my home town in the North East to become a student! I was warned by a friend not to put weight on like she did when I moved away with all the alcohol she drank. The alcohol isn't even the problem, I don't tend to drink too often my hangovers are getting worse as I get older! My main problem is I love eating out and takeaways. I just love food!

Anyway I've been following weight watchers since Wednesday and I'm doing pretty good up to now, although I'm getting a takeaway tonight as I have a cold and the last thing I wanna do is cook! I've looked at the points for what I'm having and I'm going to have a bit of self control. I plan on joining a proper class on Tuesday, knuckling down and getting rid of this belly I've acquired! Even at my lowest weight I was a bit overweight so my first goal will be getting to what I was in December and after that I want to get down to a healthy weight. Wish me luck :rolleyes: Oh and if anyone has any tips on sticking to weight watchers whilst sticking to a student budget that would be great!

Good Luck x

Hi hope it's going we'll so far, there is a WW recipe book called meals on a budget or something like that also check out the pro point on supermarkets home brands some of then are the same points as weight watcher stuff but half the price for instance WW choc n nut cornetto 4pp each pck of 4 for £1.99
Farm foods own choc n nut cornettos 5pp each,strawberry ones 4pp each and they are a pack of 6 for 89p hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back