A few more questions - sorry!

awww wow - what a beauty she is x

I can't think how I managed to post them on the wrong thread

lol i was a bit confused myself

Lol, I'm so glad so many other people ask about alcohol and atkins...I felt quite the alcoholic when I did :p

Only on Day 2 and wont be having any alcohol til the weekend, when I intend to stick to dry white wine and gin and diet tonic...but is this still likely to stall weight loss? I know the atkins book says not to touch it during induction, and it can't be just a carb problem as clear spirits are trace. And whats the limits for when ppl drink on an evening? Depending on where I am and what I'm doing, I can go completely OTT! But I'm learning to behave myself now...honest :innocent0001:

Im NOT drinking this week well until friday anyway. i have drank way too much this weekend :( I do go overboard - never know when to stop lol

lol tell me about it...for some reason I'm not one of those ppl who can have a glass of wine and then say no to the rest of the bottle!

I blame.......

er someone else :479:

It was just a health thing with Atkins I think love.That plus those first few weeks on induction you can get awesomely drunk on very little alcohol, why this is I have no idea.

Ahh I see. I guess the change in your diet knocks your body out of whack while it's adjusting. But thats good, just means its a cheap night :p

Hmmm, yes indeed. LOL

Back