A few question!

CJxxx

Hope you don't mind me asking a few questions to get me on the right road.:thinking2:

As previously mentioned last time I did WW was in 2000 and this time I'm intending on doing it at home (thanx to money being a bit tight!) So although I have lots of 'old' books there are a few things I can't find/remember.

So here goes:
- Is it better to drink decaff tea and coffee :coffee:- and what are the points on both (with semi skimmed)

- How many glasses of water should you drink? And is it ok to add a little sugar free squash?

- What's the best spray oil to buy (I normally cook with olive oil)

- Does it matter how late you eat in the evening - we normally start dinner at 8pm

- I've been told before to start the day with a drink of boiled water and lemon - it is worth doing?

Think that's it for now :clap:- I'm sure I will come across a ton of other Q's in time!!

Thank Q
CJ
xx

Hope you don't mind me asking a few questions to get me on the right road.:thinking2:

As previously mentioned last time I did WW was in 2000 and this time I'm intending on doing it at home (thanx to money being a bit tight!) So although I have lots of 'old' books there are a few things I can't find/remember.

So here goes:
- Is it better to drink decaff tea and coffee :coffee:- and what are the points on both (with semi skimmed)

Points wise makes no difference, you only have to count your milk

- How many glasses of water should you drink? And is it ok to add a little sugar free squash?

You should try for a couple of litres of FLUIDS a day, that can be tea/coffee/juice. Adding sugar free squash is fine

- What's the best spray oil to buy (I normally cook with olive oil)

I like the one cal stuff, its free :)

- Does it matter how late you eat in the evening - we normally start dinner at 8pm

Not really no, just so long as you stick to your points

- I've been told before to start the day with a drink of boiled water and lemon - it is worth doing?

My WW leader swears by it, havent tried it myself though

Think that's it for now :clap:- I'm sure I will come across a ton of other Q's in time!!

Thank Q
CJ
xx

You ask away ;) Between us all we can usually answer most questions.

Hot water and lemon is a great way to detox your liver, I'm a big fan.

Frylight is the best cooking spray - they do an olive oil one.

Thank you! Just popping out to Tesco and will grab some of the Spray Oil - and shall keep my coffee full of caffine (thank godness as need a kick start in the morning!)

I'm also now on the hunt for Filo pastry so I can make some Spring Rolls - my local Tesco doesn't stock it (grrrrrr) so going to have to go further a field.

Anyway thanx for your replies

CJ
x

Back