1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

A few question!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by CJxxx, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. CJxxx

CJxxx Well-Known Member

Hope you don't mind me asking a few questions to get me on the right road.:thinking2:

As previously mentioned last time I did WW was in 2000 and this time I'm intending on doing it at home (thanx to money being a bit tight!) So although I have lots of 'old' books there are a few things I can't find/remember.

So here goes:
    - Is it better to drink decaff tea and coffee :coffee:- and what are the points on both (with semi skimmed)

- How many glasses of water should you drink? And is it ok to add a little sugar free squash?

- What's the best spray oil to buy (I normally cook with olive oil)

- Does it matter how late you eat in the evening - we normally start dinner at 8pm

- I've been told before to start the day with a drink of boiled water and lemon - it is worth doing?

Think that's it for now :clap:- I'm sure I will come across a ton of other Q's in time!!

Thank Q
    CJ
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

You ask away ;) Between us all we can usually answer most questions.

4. Karenlou

Karenlou Well-Known Member

Hot water and lemon is a great way to detox your liver, I'm a big fan.

Frylight is the best cooking spray - they do an olive oil one.

5. CJxxx

CJxxx Well-Known Member

Thank you! Just popping out to Tesco and will grab some of the Spray Oil - and shall keep my coffee full of caffine (thank godness as need a kick start in the morning!)

I'm also now on the hunt for Filo pastry so I can make some Spring Rolls - my local Tesco doesn't stock it (grrrrrr) so going to have to go further a field.

Anyway thanx for your replies

CJ
    x