A few question!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by CJxxx, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. CJxxx

CJxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope you don't mind me asking a few questions to get me on the right road.:thinking2:

As previously mentioned last time I did WW was in 2000 and this time I'm intending on doing it at home (thanx to money being a bit tight!) So although I have lots of 'old' books there are a few things I can't find/remember.

So here goes:
    - Is it better to drink decaff tea and coffee :coffee:- and what are the points on both (with semi skimmed)

- How many glasses of water should you drink? And is it ok to add a little sugar free squash?

- What's the best spray oil to buy (I normally cook with olive oil)

- Does it matter how late you eat in the evening - we normally start dinner at 8pm

- I've been told before to start the day with a drink of boiled water and lemon - it is worth doing?

Think that's it for now :clap:- I'm sure I will come across a ton of other Q's in time!!

Thank Q
    CJ
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You ask away ;) Between us all we can usually answer most questions.

4. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hot water and lemon is a great way to detox your liver, I'm a big fan.

Frylight is the best cooking spray - they do an olive oil one.

5. CJxxx

CJxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you! Just popping out to Tesco and will grab some of the Spray Oil - and shall keep my coffee full of caffine (thank godness as need a kick start in the morning!)

I'm also now on the hunt for Filo pastry so I can make some Spring Rolls - my local Tesco doesn't stock it (grrrrrr) so going to have to go further a field.

Anyway thanx for your replies

CJ
    x