a few questions about exante from a new gal.

loulou33

Hiya everyone I'm new to minimins and I'm interested in starting exante, but have a few questions.....

Do you think it would work as well for me as I don't have a big amount amount to lose. Im 5ft 10 and 183lbs and want to get down to around 163. Bmi is just in the OW range my body fat % is around 25. I was thinking of doing the total solutions, sounds like the best option for me.
I have lost a lot of weight before very quickly- around 65lbs through stress and not looking after myself properly and managed to maintain it for around 18 months but it has gradually started to creep back on, mostly due to a change in jobs where I was stuck at a desk 37 hours weekly :( I have put roughly 20lbs back on so not all of it, thank the lord :) I'm scared to get bigger again so I want to use VLCD as a quick fix/ kick start/ kick-up-the-bum- not the healthiest way I know but I feel once the extra blub is off then I can concentrate more on the healthy part later.
I have, until last week, been exercising and being more careful with what I eat for around the last 8/9 weeks but to be perfectly honest it's just not happening quick enough for me and I feel more depressed, down and disgusted with myself than I ever have done before :( so my motivation at the moment is zero. I'm so emotional about it too, I'm in Poland at the moment with my partner and it's like 25 degrees today, so I'm walking home from the shop with an ice lolly (a water one not ice cream lol) and I'm complaining about being too sweaty then from no-where I had an outburst about its my fault anyway that I'm so sweaty because I'm just a effing fat bleep bleep bleeeeep then of course came the tears :mad: Bless him he doesn't know what to say when I'm "in one of those moods" which is quite often lately. I'm NOT fat, I know that, I have a mummy tummy after 3 kids, carrying extra on my bum, thighs, arms etc...
I want to (when the extra weight is off) start some weight training, I already do kettlebells, to tone myself up and find my long lost muscles.
Sorry for waffling :eek:
I do have more questions but I won't inflict them on you ....yet:)

Lou x

HI and welcome to minimins :) I too have 20lb to loose ( have lost quite a lot already ) and think exante is hte perfect way to do it for me , and maybe for you too :) poor men , my hubby doesnt know what to say when I start ranting about being fat ...' well loose weight then ' ' i love you as you are ' .. blah blah ....... we are here to answer any questions you have :)

Thanks Determinator :) I can't read your diary due to the 50 post thing but can see your stats under your avatar....OH WOW! how awesome are you, well done, what an inspiration you are to a newby for what you have achieved.
I know, my poor BF, he really gets it in the neck from me sometimes, he says the same as your hubby too but he will add on the end but pleaseeeee don't lose your boobs or your ass :) typical male response!

Back