a few questions from a possible newbie!!

fortyandfat

is crazy
hi all. atm i am doing slim fast but its not working. well it does if i stick to it but am finding it so hard and need something stricter! i am thinking of doing exante.
if/when have got to goal wont i gain the weight back again by eating real food?!
do you feel hungry on exante?
would drinking alcohol effect the weight loss as i like to have a drink on friday nights (no carb rum :D)
how much weight did you lose when you started?
my weight keeps going up and down all the time as i keep binging and saying that i will start a fresh tomorrow. but i only last a few days!
although my ticker says i need to lose 8lbs i want to lose more and get to a bmi of around 22. but my first main goal is to get to a healthy bmi.
thanks for your help :)

if/when have got to goal wont i gain the weight back again by eating real food?!
do you feel hungry on exante?
would drinking alcohol effect the weight loss as i like to have a drink on friday nights (no carb rum :D)
how much weight did you lose when you started?

You dont go from something like Exante to straight back to full meals. You build up over a period of a couple of weeks. Theres no reason why youd put the weight back on with a VLCD any more than you would on another

You dont feel hungry because your body goes into ketosis.

You cant drink ANY alcohol on a VLCD, because your body is in ketosis its very dangerous.

My losses to date are in my signature :)

The only reason people put weight back on with any diet, is because they return to bad eating habits - we have to remember that how we were eating wasn't 'normal' in the first place, otherwise we'd never have put on weight to start with!!

For me, this is the last time I play with this yo-yo, my weight is going down and staying down!!

Back