A few questions on some of the foods?

minniex

skinny minnie
Okay I wanted to no if the following were okay to eat and if any is syned an what not..

Boiled Potatos, Normal Pasta, Boiled rice, Chicken, Salmon.
Wondered how it all worked if like chicken can be free for tea time ect?

I'm on the extra easy also.

Also wondered what banana's were (if they were SS foods ect?)

And some tips on a few SS foods there is out there but not fruit please bannanas are the only fruits i like sadly lol :(

Thanks so much guys ! x

All the things in your list are free so you can eat them all, bananas are superfree but not a speed food, baked beans are speed food if you like them? :)

Cant stand baked beans unfortunatley.. are there any other speed foods? thanks a lot for your help i thought they were but its great to be assured. :)

Thanks jade,
really appreciate that hun! x

liliferjade said:
Hi again...

here is the list of superfree foods -snip-

The foods with (S) are speed foods and foods with (SS) are super-speed foods. These foods speed up your weight loss so its good to have more of these :)

x

I don't think you are allowed to post that link, as it is information that members pay to get-it is one of the rules of the forum :(

Last edited by a moderator:
bananas aren't superspeed but they are superfree,

other superspeed things are quorn mince/pieces, fish like tuna or cod I think,

the foods you mention are all free but if you're having them on extra easy you need to have 1/3 plate superfree foods (fruit/veg)

minniex said:
Okay I wanted to no if the following were okay to eat and if any is syned an what not..

Boiled Potatos, Normal Pasta, Boiled rice, Chicken, Salmon.
Wondered how it all worked if like chicken can be free for tea time ect?

I'm on the extra easy also.

Also wondered what banana's were (if they were SS foods ect?)

And some tips on a few SS foods there is out there but not fruit please bannanas are the only fruits i like sadly lol :(

Thanks so much guys ! x

All this Info would be in your book, or. Online if you've joined that way. If you haven't had the plan explained to you by a consultant then I suggest to go to 1 group, and get all the tools you need. It would be £9.95

Back