A few questions please? and a Hello!

Lily_Cherry

Fang Banger
Hello Ladies, this is my first post here :eek:

I'm thinking about ordering from Diet Chef tonight but want to ask a few questions first if thats ok?

I was wondering what other food you need to buy to go along with your meals, I've read a bit on here and see that lot's of people have yoghurt/fruit with the Granola and vegetables with Dinner. Are there guides in the pack for what to have or have you all found your own way with this?

Do you feel hungry? Do the meals really make you feel fuller for longer?

I think thats all, can I tell you a bit about myself and see if you think this would be right for me?

I weigh around 12 stone and want to get to around 10st 7lb. I lost almost a stone on Weight Watchers but I hate hate hate having to think about food all the time and planning meals. This is why diet chef appeals to me as I *hopefull8 wont have to think about frood too much, it will all be there for me and easy. Does that sound right?

I have a real problem at the moment with just not having any control over what i eat and I'm eating when I'm not hungry and even when I'm already full :sigh: I even tried hypnotherapy a couple of weeks ago and I got worse andhave gained weight :eek: so I feel like I need to hand over the controls to someone else and be able to not think about food for a while, do you think Diet Chef will help there?

Lastly, what pack should I order? I know you get a week free if you order 4 weeks worth at the moment but should I try a week or two weeks first?

Thanks for reading, I hope you don't mind me asking sooo many questions and asking for so much help but I would really appreciate your honest answers and guidance :)

Lily x

Hi there
This is a healthy balanced diet that you do need to add fruit and veg to, as well as drinking plenty of water. You do still need a certain amount of willpower, but it is easy to prepare and tastes good. It re-educates your stomach to eating smaller portions. For me it has been just what I needed and I would recommend it to anyone. I have had a lot of support, guidance and help from all the girls on this forum and for that reason I done quite well so far. I have several stone to lose yet and plan to be around for a while yet.
There has been the odd time when I have felt hungry but this is about me changing my lifestyle and unhealthy habits and so I have had to stay focussed. I had a night off for Valentines - but have otherwise had no alcohol etc. If I have a meal out I am very sensible and have no starter, a healthy main course (with little or no carbs) and no pud.
I am in a routine with my eating and mostly only feel hungry when it is the actual mealtime now!
Keep posting if you decide to go down the DC route.
The 5 week deal is good value and I have just started my 2nd 5 week hamper.

Back