A few questions

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jessiepie1982, 9 February 2014 Social URL.

1. jessiepie1982

jessiepie1982 Full Member

Hi all,
    I hope you are all having a nice weekend!
    I am starting ww again as nothing seems to be working at the moment..

Iv followed pp before so know the basics but there are a few things I need clarification on if that's ok.

1. Do you have to start on filling and healthy? Id rather stick to pp.

2. Can you still make 0pp soups? Iv seen a few posts that suggests you have to count veg after a point..? (I'm not talking potatoes, I mean 0pp veg, carrots, swede,squash, broccoli, sprouts etc)

Thank you !

Xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DanielleOD

DanielleOD Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I went straight in with PP too rather than follow Simple Start.

Yes you can still make zero point soup I am making my second weekly batch today.

Good luck :)

4. jessiepie1982

jessiepie1982 Full Member

Thank you so much for replying. I'm use to slimming world on here, where the boards are super busy! I'm on day two with ww now and hoping I have a loss nxt week! X

5. DanielleOD

DanielleOD Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    If you need any help you can always pm or email me I'm always on and off here all the time.

I don't think these boards are as busy as WW have their own ones.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.