A few things left over...

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by eilidhsmummy, 27 February 2010 Social URL.

1. eilidhsmummy

eilidhsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world

I got married in october and have a few things that my intrest you

i am doing a clear out after my wedding and found a few things that may be of use to somebody.

I have a pair of Rainbow junior flower girl shoes size 7, they are ivory in colour and still available to purchace, i have them on ebay starting at £5.00 with £4.00 p +p

One of Rainbow Clubs 2009 Best Sellers is Abigail Bridesmaid Shoes. The dainty and elegant design is guaranteed love at first sight.

A classical child's bar shoe with plain design allows the stunning Swarovski crystal buckle to gleam beautifully. With Abigail being a plain shoe it allows much more detail and design to be allowed into the dress.

abigal shoe on ebay

I also have 2 bridesmaid dresses that cost £240 each (1 never used bridesmaid took unwell) for sale looking for £65 each + £5 p+p they are cadbury purple with beading on the bodice, they are very flattering and have plenty room for alterations either out or in

1 x size 14/16, they other 1 x size 22/24

i also have matching shawls for them that were never used which has the detail at either end to match with the dresses which i will sell for £5 each i have 4 of them + £3 p+p

if you are intrested in anything please get in contact via email, [email protected]
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.