I've not been able to come on here much over the last week so I've got a few things to tell you...
- I celebrated my 30th birthday on Thursday and had a lovely day... without any food or alcohol! I took chocolates into work for everyone and wasn't even bothered. My husband and I just had a quiet night in, he even made my shakes for me!
- As part of my birthday present my husband had to buy me a temporary engagement and wedding ring. Mine were so big I was in danger of losing them. When I get to target I'm going to have my 'real' ones made smaller but for now I've got two lovely, new, sparkly rings!
- My birthday celebrations continue next weekend - me and 18 of my friends are going out in Manchester. It may be my birthday but I am the designated driver and will be on water! I can't wait!
- When I started Lipotrim I told my husband he could still eat whatever he wanted, the only thing I asked was that he didn't have bacon. I knew the smell would drive me mad... until yesterday. I decided that I'm on the home straight now and nothing is going to stop me from reaching my goal, not even bacon! So I made him bacon butties for lunch. It smelt delicious but I wasn't tempted.
- On Friday I left the house wearing a pair of size 16 jeans from Next and a size 16 top! When I think back to the size 22/24 clothes I was wearing 15 weeks ago, it seems unreal!
- I'm sat typing this and out of the corner of my eye I can see my husband's half eaten double chocolate muffin on the side in the kitchen. I know that pre-Lipotrim that muffin would've been long gone. Tonight though I know that when my husband gets home in a couple of hours it will still be there!
- One of my favourite meals used to be jacket potato with grated cheese. This is a meal my poor husband has had to go without since June. However as a treat tonight, the potatoes are in the oven and the cheese is grated in the fridge! Bless him, he deserves it!