A firm reminder to myself!!

Hiya you are looking well gorgeous!!!!

you have come so far i'm sure you will no way let it slip out of your fingers now!!!!

Wheres the black n white wrap over dress from???? Sorry if soemones already asked and i havent seen!!!

Love Nas x

Thank you thank you everyone. Have dress on at work today and feel sooo self conscious I don't want to leave my office!!

DQ - Dress is from Phase Eight.

Gx

Thank you thank you everyone. Have dress on at work today and feel sooo self conscious I don't want to leave my office!!

DQ - Dress is from Phase Eight.

Gx

Walk Tall Georgie you look brilliant..........leave that office and show yourself off.

Be proud as you should be hun..xx

Porgeous...you look gorgeous!! And I can tell from what you have written that you feel gorgeous as well. :D

Remember that not only can we design the lives we want but also the bodies as well...you decide at which level you want to continue with that, you decide on how you are going to keep your sexy, hot, new bod and you decide whether this is a once in a lifetime CD journey that was a helluva lot of fun or an annual trip to your worst nightmare!!! Somthing tells me that you are gonna be just fine in your decision making process!!! :D

Back