a first day rant...

Izabellaboo

let me just start by saying this is not my first vlcd, I did Cambridge for 2 months last summer and apart from 3 pre-decided weekends (sisters wedding etc. ) I did not cheat and last 2st2lbs
I started my exante shakes yesterday and have never felt so horrible in my life, it didn't help that I hadn't had much sleep, stated my period and had a really busy day. I had actual stabbing pains in my body and kept shaking, couldn't sleep with the pains so I had a small, low carb snack. I have never experienced anything like this on a vlcd diet and although I know it will get better, there's part of me that wants to go on a lesser intensity version
Some support please!!

Hi. I hope that u r feeling better today. My pack of Exante arrives today. I am so excited I signed up for the 28 day challenge which is two products a snack and an evening meal . Perhaps u could try this to see if it makes u feel better. We could help each other on the way. I would like to lose 1.5 stone.
let me just start by saying this is not my first vlcd, I did Cambridge for 2 months last summer and apart from 3 pre-decided weekends (sisters wedding etc. ) I did not cheat and last 2st2lbs
I started my exante shakes yesterday and have never felt so horrible in my life, it didn't help that I hadn't had much sleep, stated my period and had a really busy day. I had actual stabbing pains in my body and kept shaking, couldn't sleep with the pains so I had a small, low carb snack. I have never experienced anything like this on a vlcd diet and although I know it will get better, there's part of me that wants to go on a lesser intensity version
Some support please!!

Back