• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A Fresh New Start

I re-started slimming world yesterday after a couple of months not thinking about dieting very much and eating whatever I fancied! Not good as I'm now at my heaviest ever :mad:

Anyway I've drawn a line __________ and started afresh yesterday, I had a 100% day yesterday so feeling positive and looking forward to a thinner fitter me in 2011 ;)

Good luck to everyone starting their journey this week, and for those inspirational people that are continuing theirs
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have been trying to do Slimming World on and off for a couple of months now and have been falling off and lot more than staying on the wagon lately.

So I too have drawn a line, I am back up to my starting weight after a very indulgent xmas and need to start again. I am taking it one stone at a time though as I think the idea of loosing six just scared me too much. So here is to us all having a very good start to our new year.

Had a 100% day yesterday too and am hoping for another today, one stone lighter here I come :)
welcome and good luck :) im rejoinin 2nte as i too am at my heaviest, but its new year and new start!x