A Fresh New Start

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Dizzyblonde, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Dizzyblonde

Dizzyblonde Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi
    I re-started slimming world yesterday after a couple of months not thinking about dieting very much and eating whatever I fancied! Not good as I'm now at my heaviest ever :mad:

Anyway I've drawn a line __________ and started afresh yesterday, I had a 100% day yesterday so feeling positive and looking forward to a thinner fitter me in 2011 ;)

Good luck to everyone starting their journey this week, and for those inspirational people that are continuing theirs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome and good luck. Well done on completing your first day successfully :)

4. juju79

juju79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been trying to do Slimming World on and off for a couple of months now and have been falling off and lot more than staying on the wagon lately.

So I too have drawn a line, I am back up to my starting weight after a very indulgent xmas and need to start again. I am taking it one stone at a time though as I think the idea of loosing six just scared me too much. So here is to us all having a very good start to our new year.

Had a 100% day yesterday too and am hoping for another today, one stone lighter here I come :)

5. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    welcome and good luck :) im rejoinin 2nte as i too am at my heaviest, but its new year and new start!x

6. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back x i'm restarting again today and luckily have not put on weight x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.