A Fresh New Start

Dizzyblonde

Hi
I re-started slimming world yesterday after a couple of months not thinking about dieting very much and eating whatever I fancied! Not good as I'm now at my heaviest ever :mad:

Anyway I've drawn a line __________ and started afresh yesterday, I had a 100% day yesterday so feeling positive and looking forward to a thinner fitter me in 2011 ;)

Good luck to everyone starting their journey this week, and for those inspirational people that are continuing theirs

Welcome and good luck. Well done on completing your first day successfully :)

I have been trying to do Slimming World on and off for a couple of months now and have been falling off and lot more than staying on the wagon lately.

So I too have drawn a line, I am back up to my starting weight after a very indulgent xmas and need to start again. I am taking it one stone at a time though as I think the idea of loosing six just scared me too much. So here is to us all having a very good start to our new year.

Had a 100% day yesterday too and am hoping for another today, one stone lighter here I come :)

welcome and good luck :) im rejoinin 2nte as i too am at my heaviest, but its new year and new start!x

Back