A fun weekend - but all off plan!

JestersTear

Silver Member
Arrghhhh...lol

I've had 4 days off plan - a long weekend which involved going to see Eddie Izzard and attending a wedding...have eaten lots, drunk loads and generally had a lovely weekend. However, I'm now very aware of how much I've been eating and drinking and will have gained a few lbs for sure.
Need to get back on plan now - weigh in on Weds, not enough time to repair the damage though :-(

Aww JestersTear I know exactly how you feel! I too had a weekend offplan and now really regretting it :-(.

I weigh in on a thursday so im not sure thats enough time to repair what damage ive done but im going to give it my best!

Good luck.....and if you enjoyed your weekend it's worth it :) x

Glad to hear you had such a good weekend, I don't think it does you any harm to have a day or two off plan for a special occassion.

The important thing is getting back to the grind as it were on your return, which you are clearly ready to do.

You may even have a reasonable weigh in :)

Best of luck

Snap!!!
also had four days off-plan!!! am also a wednesday weigher!

But my spree ended on Wednesday last week so I'll have had seven days back on the SW wagon by the time I weigh.
And I AM doing 100% 5 syns a day only to make up for it!
But I'm not convinced it'll necessarily work...don't feel hungry and deprived....but then again, haven't felt like that ever since I started this plan!
Good luck, I'll post on the Wedensday weighers thread when I do weigh in.
(unless I'm too down in the dumps!) x

i had a really shocker of a week and still lost 1lb because even though i felt like i sabbtoged the full week i started a fresh with the couple of days left - so all is not a lose :) plus if you do gain at least the new week you can start again and do your best :)

Back