A game that i'll win! My journey.

Baaack! Fab weekend! Excellent hike - 8 hours!! So proud of myself but I ache like hell today - had a lot to drink, breakfasts were usually bacon sandwiches so I've had a lot more bread than usual, a few crisps and chocolate on the evening, and having a take ash tonight cause were both only just back and unpacked, straight back on plan tomorrow and will go to weigh in on Wednesday despite I know there's probably a big gain coming

It's okay tho, it isn't like I've eaten crap for the sake of it, I've been on holiday and enjoyed myself and I know damn well any gain will be gone the next week - ill be back to my 3.5 total loss by next Wednesday if not more - I have 4at award in my sights and 5.5lbs away is totally do able by the end of September at the latest - bring it on!

Baaack! Fab weekend! Excellent hike - 8 hours!! So proud of myself but I ache like hell today - had a lot to drink, breakfasts were usually bacon sandwiches so I've had a lot more bread than usual, a few crisps and chocolate on the evening, and having a take ash tonight cause were both only just back and unpacked, straight back on plan tomorrow and will go to weigh in on Wednesday despite I know there's probably a big gain coming

It's okay tho, it isn't like I've eaten crap for the sake of it, I've been on holiday and enjoyed myself and I know damn well any gain will be gone the next week - ill be back to my 3.5 total loss by next Wednesday if not more - I have 4at award in my sights and 5.5lbs away is totally do able by the end of September at the latest - bring it on!
Excellent fightin talk. :D:D:D

I'm not around here much! I'm very busy but I am still slimming!

Work has changed and I'm moving location, as a result i am gutted to have to leave my old group and join a new one! I think I've found a Saturday group so Saturday will be my new weigh day (Saturday morning!) I think I'll be going to my last group this Wednesday and then Saturdays from then on!

Hope everyone's doing okay!

I'm not around here much! I'm very busy but I am still slimming!

Work has changed and I'm moving location, as a result i am gutted to have to leave my old group and join a new one! I think I've found a Saturday group so Saturday will be my new weigh day (Saturday morning!) I think I'll be going to my last group this Wednesday and then Saturdays from then on!

Hope everyone's doing okay!
Re the new group just remember there's no such thing as strangers, just friends you haven't met yet. Sure you'll be fine. :D

Back