A game that i'll win! My journey.

Emmey1 said:
Quick report in! Maintained this week - deserved a loss but oh well it's fine :) onwards and forwards for a kick ass loss next week :)

Most definately onwards and downwards to a mahoosive loss next week :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey PP! Was a good weekend. But a bit too good! Bottle of wine I had synned for but the kebab meat and salad was not planned but drunkenly consumed! Oh well - staying on plan and see what Wednesday brings then its a fresh start!

Hey PP! Was a good weekend. But a bit too good! Bottle of wine I had synned for but the kebab meat and salad was not planned but drunkenly consumed! Oh well - staying on plan and see what Wednesday brings then its a fresh start!
It sounds a bit like my W/end but I don't have the excuse that I had had a few I just got the munchies. :D Why can I not just keep making good choices. :D

Well I've really struggled and suffered this week! Not so much been off plan as everything has been allowed for in syns (even after my drunk kebab binge!!) but I've struggled not to pick at crap - I've felt forever hungry as cant seem to get full! Not sure how te scales will go tomorrow but I nee a fresh start from tomorrow and some proper focus and planning for hungry times rather than this week where I haven't had anything to hand so just grabbed anything!!

Maintain tomorrow will be nice and then I need to get my head back in the game for my 3.5 stone award only 4.5 away!!

You sound like i was a few weeks ago and i had two crap weeks! Try to be strong, you know you can. Unlike me who put on 10lb in two weeks but got back on the wagon last week and managed to loose 9lb this week! Don't deprive yourself but don't go off the rails like i did! Good luck with WI tomorrox!

brummie66 said:
You sound like i was a few weeks ago and i had two crap weeks! Try to be strong, you know you can. Unlike me who put on 10lb in two weeks but got back on the wagon last week and managed to loose 9lb this week! Don't deprive yourself but don't go off the rails like i did! Good luck with WI tomorrox!

That's a great loss brummie! Well done! Fab!

To be honest I'm not at all expecting a gain - I certainly dont deserve one - but only because of sheer willpower this week cause if I had given in on the things I wanted to eat - I would probably be looking at a big gain - touch wood tomorrow brings a maintain at worse (im thibking indeserve a loss mind!) but I'm ready to get back into it with a fresh week tomorrow and hopefully no brain telling me to eat crap!

No weigh In for me this week as I'm at the dentist instead - I was going to find another group but decided to skip and see how this effects my motervation knowing I'm not getting weighed.... Next week I hope to be picking up my 3.5stone award - watch this space

Purple Patsy said:
Hope the dentist goes OK. :D

Haha thanks PP! Here's hoping I don't lose anything! Lol

Purple Patsy said:
Fab loss Well done. Hope you get decent weather, where are you off to? :D

Ross on wye! Meant to pee it down lol! Oh well never mind - have a 6 hour hike planned in which I'm strangely looking forward to :)

Back