A game that i'll win! My journey.

Just a quick update as in still in group but my WI went....

Blooming well!!
Got
My
Stone
Award!!!

Woohoo! And 4 lbs off this week and I'm
Not touching my home scales ever again cause they put so much doubt in my mind!!

Happy bunny :)

Emmey1 said:

Blooming well!!
Got
My
Stone
Award!!!

Not touching my home scales ever again cause they put so much doubt in my mind!!

Woohoo well done that's fantastic an your stone too :) :) now no more weighing during the week ;-) enjoy your evening x

Emmey1 said:

Blooming well!!
Got
My
Stone
Award!!!

Go you!! Well done hunni definitely throw them evil scales out boo hiss. X

I just wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss so far and just say i'm really enjoying your diary too!:)

Thanks to everyone for their words :) im also really pleased as I got slimmer of the week and a basket full of goodies :)

Deffo love my stickers!! Loving the bit of bling on my book :)

So, next weeks target is 4, I'll be happy with three though, but 4 will get me to the next level of this game and my
1.5 stone award so I'd love to do that!

Plan on getting some real hardcore exercise in this week, when I can! So busy! Plan Sunday Monday and Tuesday it's not ideal three days inna row but im so busy this week :-s

Anyway it was what I needed and I've promised NO scale touching at all!!! If I dare admit to doing so on here I expect everyone to shout and throw fish at me!

The 'scale Gods' were looking down on you:bighug:

Well done on yr loss!!! Truely amazing!!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cai said:
Well done on yr loss!!! Truely amazing!!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you hun :)

Fresh day, feeling good!

B- banana, satsuma
L- jacket potato with beans and 28g of cheese Hexa
T- going to future mother in laws, having SW Moroccan lamb I think (future sister in law is on SW so it's going to e SW friendly

Snacks- fruit, 2x hifi bars hexb

My other half attempted the Se baked chocolate cheesecake last night and somewhere it went badly wrong! Was going to being it tonight for dessert...

Need to buy something to have for dessert from the shops... the cake would have been 6syns a slice so need something like that... Any ideas??

I love the chilled ww lemon or raspberry cheesecakes. They are individual portions & 10.5 syns each. High but worth it! X

Mini_Mog said:
I love the chilled ww lemon or raspberry cheesecakes. They are individual portions & 10.5 syns each. High but worth it! X

Oh think I'll have a look at those! Thanks :)

All went well today stuck to plan with 0 syns

I feel really naughty now though! Weighed out and treated myself to a whole 14.5 syns of carrot cake!! It feels so wrong! But I'm still within my syns so I'll sleep easy :) (I hope)

Aiming for 4 lbs off Wednesday to get my 1.5 stone award - im not working Saturday after all so I can throw in some exercise to help boost my loss, I'm aware it could start slowing now so realistically I'm expecting 2lbs steady weekly for a while which I will be happy with - no harm in trying for 4 though eh? :)

Friday wooot!

Shopping day so it's a case of whatever's left over!

B- banana, grapes
L- maybe an uncle bens sweet and sour rice time thing or a jacket potato with beans
T- other half and I struggled on a Friday evening, by the time I'm home from work (6) and we've done the shopping it's around 7 so when we cook etc it's probably 8 before we sit down, weve decided to just get a ready meal on a Friday evening (used to have a take away!) and make life easier

So I'm going for the tesco light choices sweet and sour with McCain microchips and a bowl of fruit to finish!

Snacks-2 hifi bars, any other fruit that's left over

Yawn!

Prayed to the 'scale gods' this morning..and lost another 3lbs :scale:
which is cool :cool:
Another 'poxy' pound and I'll get to my stone award:D
I know what it's like to come home late and just think about grabbing something you should'nt cos you're tired and knackered:sigh: This is where I've fallen in the past.
I'm a hairdresser working for a large salon and do freelance as well,so I feel like I'm never at home,most of the time.
Just had a SW steak,chips and egg for a treat..MMMmm
When I'm really late,which can be 10 at night I've found a weight watchers (oops) ready meal is quick and fills a gap.
Emmey,is your fella on SW as well?
My other half has lost 5lbs (she is only a stone over weight )since I started SW,and she is'nt really trying.

WoofWoof said:
Prayed to the 'scale gods' this morning..and lost another 3lbs :scale:
which is cool :cool:
Another 'poxy' pound and I'll get to my stone award:D
I know what it's like to come home late and just think about grabbing something you should'nt cos you're tired and knackered:sigh: This is where I've fallen in the past.
I'm a hairdresser working for a large salon and do freelance as well,so I feel like I'm never at home,most of the time.
Just had a SW steak,chips and egg for a treat..MMMmm
When I'm really late,which can be 10 at night I've found a weight watchers (oops) ready meal is quick and fills a gap.
Emmey,is your fella on SW as well?
My other half has lost 5lbs (she is only a stone over weight )since I started SW,and she is'nt really trying.

Big well done on the loss! That stone award is yours next week for sure!
I might be pushing it but I'm aiming for 4 next week to hit my 1.5! Going to exercise my heart out this week!

My other half kinda is, he's eating the same evening meals as me but having his usual breakfasts and lunches, but obviously he's missing out on the weekly (sometimes twice) take aways, the evening meals are SW so cooked well and portion sizes down, he's probably also about a stone over (although you wouldn't know by looking!) and has lost 7lbs total! So it's all good all round! :) he has been so supportive helping me work out syns an sits down to plan the weeks meals, I couldn't ask for better :)

By the time I'm home from my hours commute from work it's gone 6, go shopping put away etc it's a good 7.30-8, not half as late as you but after being up during the week at 6.30am I just want to relax and not cook for another hour!

We'd usually shop and get a take away but decided Fridays to grab a ready meal and I added some micro chips with mine (3.5 syns only!) pretty content with the meal and can manage a ready meal once a week (nothing beats a nice fresh cooked meal though!)

Trying some new meals this week along with the SW potato salad as I've been craving some this week

Off out for a beefeater meal Monday for future mother in laws birthday and have already checked menu and have a plan of a nice low syn meal... Think with salad starter and main I only need to syn the pepper sauce that comes with my main steak! I love EE and SW!

Sorry, I ain't half rabbeted on! I can talk for England when i want to, on my iPhone which is probably good as if I was on the PC I'd go on for hours... Okay I'm stopping now...

:)

Back