A game that i'll win! My journey.

Hi Emmey - Dhansak is a good choice in an indian restaurant, as long as you like the slightly sweet taste of pineapples. The lentils make it less tomatoey than other curries and there's generally less oil.

I think an average portion is 12 syns, so if you have it with boiled rice and manage to avoid the nan and poppadoms, you can eat out and still stay within syns!

Spanx said:
Hi Emmey - Dhansak is a good choice in an indian restaurant, as long as you like the slightly sweet taste of pineapples. The lentils make it less tomatoey than other curries and there's generally less oil.

I think an average portion is 12 syns, so if you have it with boiled rice and manage to avoid the nan and poppadoms, you can eat out and still stay within syns!

Thanks so much! I think I'll go for that option despite saving my syns all week I don't want a huge blow out so this will work great

Why a hard day! My first once since the diet started just over two weeks ago, there was a mass cake and bacon sandwich morning at work so I sat there with my fruit and genuinely felt a little pain to not be able to help myself to all those lovely cakes... Usually if have finished of a LOT! I'm proud of myself because I should have just had my break somewhere else but I know I have a good year of this to go before I get where I want to be and I can't spend all that time running
Plus I need to realise this is a life change and just because cakes are there doesn't mean I should eat a million of them!

So sorry for my wording in last post, it doesn't read as well as it should but im too tired to change it... Just had sticky chicken with rice and salad which was SO nice, I could eat it again! Om nom nom!

Saturday!

B- egg on toast - B choice
L- chicken burgers with tomato salsa
D-out for a curry, will plan before I go and be good, only had 5 syns or under per day and will stay that way till Wednesday

Exercise- 30mins of dance before going out sofa shopping

Snacks- kitchen is fully stocked so could be anything, I'll update later

Have a good Saturday everyone!

So a correction of today's lunch as I just wasn't hungry enough to eat what was planned so had some fruit instead!

Now, not to go I to too much detail but it's safe to say my body is currently OFFICIALLY protesting about the curry I just had! I'll say no more but safe to say it's not staying in for very long!

I was still good with it, had a dry meat starter, chicken tikka masala main which I know isnt great but not only have I saved all my syns today for this meal but also over half of my daily syns since Wednesday and will continue to save till WI Wednesday so it MORE than covers my meal:
Dry meat starter
Chicken tikka masala
Boiled rice
A few chips (like 10)
Chapati instead of naan
I didn't even finish my main, usually I'd mop the dish dry!

No more food tonight, Wednesday will confirm to me that I really can't eat what I want (not even in moderation once a month!) without putting weight on (really hoping I don't!) or weather I can get away with the odd treat in moderation without it effecting my weight - which I hope is the case!

Sunday

B-bacon sandwich hexb wholemeal bread
L- chickn burgers with tomato salsa, lettuce tomatoes cucumber
T-chicken Kiev with mushrooms and sweet potato mash

Snacks: fruit

Syns: 2.5 for Kiev
1 for tbl ketchup
3 for hifi indulgence bar
6.5 total

Exercise: 30 mins dance work out - I hope!

Goodness me! Wish I had noticed my
Hifi Delux bar was 6 suns and not three BEFORE I scoffed it

Luckily still under my daily syns.

I'm NOT feelin good at all for Wednesday WI. Mainly cause I'm stupid and just stepped on the scales and put 1 on! Okay so it is the morning and I have just had breakfast and usually weigh at night but I'm really down thinking I've not lost any let alone put on! Is it too late to change before Wednesday? Feel like having a pig out seeing as in gonna put on anyway :((( gutted!

Dont be daft!! You'll b fine :)

Are you doing extra easy?? Remember a third must be superfree! So fruit/veg/salad.

I've made that mistake a few times and just had the free stuff and the diet doesn't work as well!

Plus I think u need to eat more!! :) snacks and stuff during the day! Get some fruit down u in between etc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cai said:
Dont be daft!! You'll b fine :)

Are you doing extra easy?? Remember a third must be superfree! So fruit/veg/salad.

I've made that mistake a few times and just had the free stuff and the diet doesn't work as well!

Plus I think u need to eat more!! :) snacks and stuff during the day! Get some fruit down u in between etc

Thanks Cai, :) I am Doing EE and often have to make a real effort to make it really EE usually I'll have my meals planned and throw in extra veg to make up the portions, or have a fruit after, as for not eating enough! I'm sure your totally right but does that mean still eating if I feel full? Or should I still force down a superspeed type bit of fruit? Maybe I should have less of main meals so I can snack between easier?

Hi emmey, ee gets easier over time when you get used to adding 1/3 superfree to meals. I found I had to really think at first and now it's just automatic!

I wouldn't force yrself often! But sometimes I have forced an apple down me to make sure I'd had enough super free. Now when I do ee days I eat my superfree first! So have like a 'starter' of melon etc.
Maybe cut back on the size of yr other bits to leave room for super free. U can have it as pudding etc but when I do that I've sometimes filled up on other foods before getting to superfree!

I'm currently doing a lot of red days as my stomach couldn't take the volume of food I was attempting to eat anymore.
Red days r harder and at first I felt hungry but not so much anymore. Super free has to be a big part of every day living now. After a while it will be second nature to you :) xx

I tend to eat the superfree on my plate first too, makes sure I eat that all up in case I can't eat all the rest! X

Thanks for the tip ladies, will do that! Also popping out to pick up a bag of frozen veg to help easily add to my meals as currently I end up chopping up tomatoes and mushrooms to fry and add! Which gets boring an takes time, I assume frozen veg is free, I'll doubt check before I go :-/

Frozen veg is free:) just check ingredients as some things have added fat for roasting. If it's just the veg it's fine x

So I've stopped sulking and decided to step on the scales one last time (never again will I weigh at home - WI only!!) to find I've lost 2lbs since this morning lol which equals a 1 loss since Wednesday which isn't huge but it's a loss and I still have a few days to work off that curry!

Brought some frozen veg to help bulk out my meals and feel good for it!

L- turkey burgers with tomato salsa, and lettuce
T- chicken Kiev, sweet potato mash with mixed frozen veg and a big mushroom

And a new toy!!! I brought myself a George foreman griddle and grill combo thing, it's a lovely beast of a machine! I do love toys! :)

I never ever in a million years felt I'd have this feeling.... But I feel like I would (eventually) like to take up jogging!!! I won't do it now, I still have a shed load of weight to lose before I avoid the danger of knocking myself out with my own boobs, but potentially I could be a future jogger/runner... In fact im setting a target right now!!

By this time next year I want to be hitting a target of a weight around 10st... (9 stone to go!) And to be in training for a half marathon...

Boom! Challenge set! Let's go!

Love the challenge!!!! Go go go!!! X

Feeling rough this morning! Sore throat and a general feeling of 'blah'

B- banana
L- rivita crispbread with cheese triangle + tuna and cucumber. Fruit salad consisting of grapes strawberries pineapple and a pear
T- sweet chili chicken and SW chips, big mushroom and fruit for after to make it supereasy

Exercise: 30 minute training
Snacks: will pick at my fruit salad when hungry through the day. At work so generally don't crave outside of normal eating hours

Hope your feeling better later I had that couple of weeks ago and was difficult to shake, seems to be going around. Good on you for still planning exercise tho when u feel that way I struggle to do anything when I feel rough I'm like a dying fly!! Haha. X

Managing to fight off whatever nasty I had this morning (another reason to lose weight- healthier!)

Somebody needs to come and take my scales away PLEASE!!!!
I keep jumping on and I get really effected by it's reading!! An hour ago it said I'd stayed the same, now it's saying I've lost 3!!!

Take them away before they go out the window! Or before I go out the window!

Back