A game that i'll win! My journey.

Cai said:
:8855:not when i'm around!!!

Haha must be honest I'm having to really think about making it last! Doesn't help that their nowhere near as big as they used to be!

have'nt had a curly wurley for years..fortunatley not fussed with choc:)...unfortunately I love everything else I should'nt eat (ooh yes-and wine;))
you really gotta stay off the scales,girl!!
I can see mine eyeballing me from the bathroom:cry:-we need to be strong.

WoofWoof said:
have'nt had a curly wurley for years..fortunatley not fussed with choc:)...unfortunately I love everything else I should'nt eat (ooh yes-and wine;))
you really gotta stay off the scales,girl!!
I can see mine eyeballing me from the bathroom:cry:-we need to be strong.

I did very well in the first week and didn't get on them at all, now iv started I can't stop! Need to get other half to take the battery out or something! (the scales, not me!)

Emmey1 said:
I did very well in the first week and didn't get on them at all, now iv started I can't stop! Need to get other half to take the battery out or something! (the scales, not me!)

Don't YOu start either!

Weird dreams last night! Could probably sleep for a few more hours too :(

Anyway, yesterday's tea I added mushroom and tomato to cover my
Superfree 3rd. Also added a curly wurly still well below syns :)

Today's delights:

B- banana, orange.

L - rivita crispbread: heb
Light cheese triangles: hea
Cucumber
Piece of chicken from last nights chili chicken
Two mini quiche

T - chicken curry SW style, will syn a few popadoms in and also a HIFI bar at some point

Snacking on fruit and hope to get 30 mins of exercise in this evening

Not sure how to add my 3rd superfree to my curry, might just settle for more fruit after the meal?

WI tomorrow! Really want my stone award!!

Hi just come across your diary I usually put all veg into cooking things like curry / stews you can add onion, mushroom toms peppers courgette celery etc it will bulk it out too look on the list an add anything :) was reading you are fancying running I take a beginners group at our local running club when you feel ready I will help if you want any advise etc take care an good luck with wi :)

lynica said:
Hi just come across your diary I usually put all veg into cooking things like curry / stews you can add onion, mushroom toms peppers courgette celery etc it will bulk it out too look on the list an add anything :) was reading you are fancying running I take a beginners group at our local running club when you feel ready I will help if you want any advise etc take care an good luck with wi :)

Hi, thank you :) will throw some extra veg into my curry tonight :) think I might be some way off running yet, I assume me weight will need to come down quite a bit before I can run without injuring myself my joints etc

Not sure how I feel about WI tomorrow, my
On and off scale hopping has left me with mixed feelings and mainly down to be honest! I do know I'll be gutted if it's anything less than 2, I'll be happy with 3 and over the moon with anything more... I'm already thinking about jumping on the scales when I get home!
I know I'll be happy if it's showing a loss but also gutted and very down if it says a gain... Can't really trust those scales at the best of times so i just want tomorrow to come around!! Aaaahhhh!!! I'm a scale addict - help!! Doesn't help I work with dogs so there's plenty of scales around!! DONT let me start that habit!

You do sound quiet active already :) with running you need to build it up slowly I'd start by increasing your walking pace an when you feel ready then introduce jogging but only on a walk run basis. I'm here if you want ask anything more x

Emmey1 said:
Not sure how I feel about WI tomorrow, my
On and off scale hopping has left me with mixed feelings and mainly down to be honest! I do know I'll be gutted if it's anything less than 2, I'll be happy with 3 and over the moon with anything more... I'm already thinking about jumping on the scales when I get home!
I know I'll be happy if it's showing a loss but also gutted and very down if it says a gain... Can't really trust those scales at the best of times so i just want tomorrow to come around!! Aaaahhhh!!! I'm a scale addict - help!! Doesn't help I work with dogs so there's plenty of scales around!! DONT let me start that habit!

I'd throw your scales away then you can't weight untill you go to wi :) x

Oh I would but other half uses them! I did tell him to keep the battery and use it when he needs it though... Very bad habit this, I got on just now. That's enough now! If I can diet I can stay away from some scales! No more scales!

WI tomorrow, feel really hungry today but have eaten all good stuff, waiting for my SW curry to cook itself... Syn two popadoms and off we go! :)

HI Emmey

My name is Val and I am a scales addict.

i cant bring myself to throw mine out (esp as i wi at home so do actually need them!) so i have moved mine into the cupboard in the spare room. That way every time i use the loo my scales nolonger call my name and i can resist standing on them every 15 minutes or so. There is no law that says your scales must be in your bathroom.

Best of luck with your wi tonight - 1 stone sticker in 3 weeks will be an awesome result xxx

So it's my WI this evening... I'm not sure about everyone else but I always feel this day comes around slower every week!

So: need 1lbs for my stone award (been 3 weeks)
Would be happy with 3lbs but thanks to my scale hopping I'm pretty unhopeful about getting that - to be honest I'm worried I won't even get my 1lbs which WILL annoy me because aside from a curry Saturday that I saved syns for, I cant see where I would have gone wrong!

So
B - banana and pear
L - 6 rivita crisp bread and chicken + fruit
T - after WI: pizza topped chicken with sweet potato mash and mixed veg
Snacks: fruit
Exercise: nothing different from my usual at work

Dear scale gods, please be kind to me tonight, I already feel low thinking I may not have lost much, imagine how I'd feel if this is confirmed to me at WI tonight! :(

I know what you mean! It takes ages for weds evening to come. 10 months on I still look forward to group every week. Are you having a taster evening at yours tonight? I really enjoy them:)

Good luck for wi:) I weigh daily as well, but only once, 1st thing in the morning & sometimes when I get home from work. Last week it caused me some serious dissappointment so I've made an effort to not use them at the beginning of the week.

Ooh and getting target tonight!! So tomorrow I'll be maintaining!

Hi girls its hard not to weigh yourself at home i weigh myself first thing every morning and at night!

week 1: -3lbs
week 2: -3lbs
week 3: sts

hi hun , i weigh my self most mornings i know if im going to have a good loss because on fridays it always shows :D i dont get disappointed though if it stays the same or its a gain its a different journey we all have to take : ) good luck for weigh in will be checking back after work to see how youve done and i bet its a good loss : ) x

Back