A game that i'll win! My journey.

Yawn!

So things are starting to feel weird now as I'm starting to get to grips with what you can and can't (mostly can) have on SW it's all becoming second nature

It's starting to feel normal to add the extra veg or not eat 3chocolate bars one after the other, and it worries me a little!

This has never once felt like an actual diet, I've often had to wonder how on earth I could lose weight! I've also found myself feeling like I've been doing this for way longer than three weeks... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad! But I do look forward to WI's... Even if week after week I'm never convinced I'll lose much!

I set out before this game even started making sure I was fully aware I'd probably be playing for a year minimum, I've not really reached any end of level boss's yet nothing that's felt too tough... And feel like I have more than enough lives and never needed any cheat codes

Essentially I figured the hardest part would be the first few weeks... As it hasn't felt hard should I expect to have all that harness hit me in the face soon?

Anyway... Don't get me wrong, I worked out the syns in a dominos pizza earlier on and was very tempted, so it is a little hard... At times ;)

My dad use to say 'don't go looking for failure - you'll find it!' but then again his favourite joke was the knock knock joke with Doctor Who as the punchline, so i dont rate his words that highly! lol!

Sounds like your really in the 'zone' - dont knock it, best place to be - 'success begets success' and all that. if you can remember how you are feeling right now and bottle it so you can use it later on - i think thats the trick.

Not sure what today holds, need to go shopping or a birthday gift so will eat breakfast an be back for lunch as one habit were into is getting macD's or KFC while were shopping!

Breakfast I'm not sure! Maybe boiled eggs with my hexB bread
Maybe fried eggs with a bit of synned ketchup... On bread

I'll see what the other half wants!

Lunch I might make the SW website cannelloni pasta, or I might just have cheese (hexa) and bacon potato skins! No idea why but I've been craving them since checked out the beefeater menu last night! Om nom nom!

Tea is the SW spices kebabs with egg fried rice grilled mushrooms and tomatoes to help make it EE

Snacks are fruit etc
Exercise setting up the EA kinect exercise program today so maybe an hour on that!

I'll update later once I decode what to actually eat!

the first time i did this diet i never really had my head into it and wasnt in the zone ! but when you feel that motivation its great, i didnt find the first two weeks hard either, but for me its when i get to that stone mark what ive lost is when i start to trail off, BUT this time ive got my self back into it and im pleased. I wouldn't analyse what your thinking just go with the flow, and you will come across a time where you find it hard for me its star week as i just want to eat anything and everything, once youve got over one hard phase the next one wont seem as bad, keep it up hun your doing great ;)

youcanhumpmyleg said:
the first time i did this diet i never really had my head into it and wasnt in the zone ! but when you feel that motivation its great, i didnt find the first two weeks hard either, but for me its when i get to that stone mark what ive lost is when i start to trail off, BUT this time ive got my self back into it and im pleased. I wouldn't analyse what your thinking just go with the flow, and you will come across a time where you find it hard for me its star week as i just want to eat anything and everything, once youve got over one hard phase the next one wont seem as bad, keep it up hun your doing great ;)

Thank you! I think You're right I should just keep going with the flow and not think about it too much :) feels good!

So, had a nice day so far, ended up going for 2 HEB toast and banana for breakfast

Lunch went as planned and added a mushroom and it was SO nice and pretty easy to make! I'd have that again!

Tonight is the spices lamb which I'm making with egg fried rice and roasted new potatos and some mix veg or mushrooms to help make it superfree

Done my 30 minutes boxercise at home which was pretty enjoyable actually :) I'll do that again tomorrow and Tuesday and then WI!

Got a few bits for a birthday etc walked into thorntons to get a box of chocolate... Felt some pain at the lovely chocolate fountain and other chocolate treats... Even when we paid for a box (not for me!) and was offered a free little smiley face chocolate I happily said no! I think I'll enjoy a curly wurly tonight and maybe a hot chocolate :)

Emmey1 said:
Dear curly wurly makers.

I love you

Emmey x

I was going have one tonight when my family decieded go tesco for sweeties but they didn't have curly wurly's :-( so had a few choc rasins instead .

lynica said:
I was going have one tonight when my family decieded go tesco for sweeties but they didn't have curly wurly's :-( so had a few choc rasins instead .

Oh no! Fudge bars are also only 6syns but I can't help but feel you get more out of a curly wurly, I always have a stock of them while my other half gobbles up a kit Kat chunky!

So I've had it with trying to forge together desserts that are SW friendly, I don't know if I'm doing something very wrong in the kitchen or desserts just aren't the same when their not full of badness!

So far I've tried the apple Betty, chocolate cheesecake and today tried a chocolate sponge and they were all blurgh, yuck and urgh! Guess it's the SW god's way of telling me not to bother with sweet stuff... I've managed to cook plenty of meals so don't think I'm ready to blame my naff cooking skills for this one....

I dont bother with them either! I just think they're not worth it! I'd prefer to have one nice dessert every month than one **** one a week!
The only one which lived up to it's expectations was the meringue (sp) crushed berries and muller light on top...how can you go wring with that?! LOL it wasn't eton mess tho! LOL

I haven't had a takeaway for yonks, and the curries I make have been given the thumbs up by curry afficionados - they are even tastier than takeaway (although posh indian restaurants always have the upperhand). Check out "Miss Masala" cookbook, it's brilliant for non-greasy and tasty genuine recipes. I will make a lot and freeze quite a bit which makes it very handy for busy days.

Cai said:
I dont bother with them either! I just think they're not worth it! I'd prefer to have one nice dessert every month than one **** one a week!
The only one which lived up to it's expectations was the meringue (sp) crushed berries and muller light on top...how can you go wring with that?! LOL it wasn't eton mess tho! LOL

Lol I must admit that was my first thought with that one! Especially as before starting this diet I perfected the eaton mess and just knew it would never have lived up to that! Think your right! Few and brilliant rather than plenty and ****! :)

feistyfluxy said:
I haven't had a takeaway for yonks, and the curries I make have been given the thumbs up by curry afficionados - they are even tastier than takeaway (although posh indian restaurants always have the upperhand). Check out "Miss Masala" cookbook, it's brilliant for non-greasy and tasty genuine recipes. I will make a lot and freeze quite a bit which makes it very handy for busy days.

Oh thanks! I shall check that book out, I do love a good curry! :)

feistyfluxy said:
I got my copy at The Works for only 4 quid, so have a look in there first! :)

Oh good tip! Thanks :)

Sunday

Breakfast - banana and orange in the car on the way to walking the dog

Snack: packet of sweet chili WW crisps (if you could call it a packet by the

L- bacon double cheeseburger with light Mayo (syn) no bun

T- chicken rogan Josh with rice and fruit to follow to cover 1/3 superfree

I caved and brought some WW dessert cakes, carrot cake slices and Victoria sponge... Approx 4-5 syns each so can have my desserts and stay 100% on plan :)

Hope to get 30 mins of boxercise later today :)

Have a good Sunday everyone!

Stupid scales.... Yeah I did it again. But I know where that got me last week, readings of 3lbs off... 1lb off... STS and 1 ON! I don't even know what my scales SHOULD say so god knows why I bothered getting on them!

Still aiming high for my 1.5 stone this week so I'll need 4... I'll be happy with 3 though so here's hoping!

No time for exercise today and after work I'm out at the beefeater tomorrow, I've already checked the menu and worked out the syns starter and main and will raid the salad bar (avoiding bread rolls potato salad and coleslaw) which WILL be hard but I'm confident I can do it...

Going to finish this post and post again as I have a rant coming! Watch out!

Emmey1 said:
Stupid scales.... Yeah I did it again. But I know where that got me last week, readings of 3lbs off... 1lb off... STS and 1 ON! I don't even know what my scales SHOULD say so god knows why I bothered getting on them!

Still aiming high for my 1.5 stone this week so I'll need 4... I'll be happy with 3 though so here's hoping!

No time for exercise today and after work I'm out at the beefeater tomorrow, I've already checked the menu and worked out the syns starter and main and will raid the salad bar (avoiding bread rolls potato salad and coleslaw) which WILL be hard but I'm confident I can do it...

Going to finish this post and post again as I have a rant coming! Watch out!

Decided to save my rant for another night :)

Stupid scales.... Yeah I did it again.
AAaaarrgh...can't believe you messed with da scales again,lol.Obviously the 'scale Gods were angry..resist girl!!!:D
I'm confident you can resist all the no-no's at the beefeater.I went out for my dad's 70th last week..hard :8855:,but made the right choices.Just thinking of going back to the old me was enough.
Enjoy your night out!!:eat:
By the way...I wonder if there are 'curly wurly Gods' as well as 'Scale Gods'

Back