A game that i'll win! My journey.

Oh just realised you wanted to add the 'awards' haha so much for me taking the P out of you, I actually have no idea haha but if you find out the code for the awards you just stick them in your signature like explained above... I should go find me some awards to put on actually!

Really struggling for food today, have nothing in the house an can't go out and shop as I'm waiting in for a delivery

Ended up swiping the last of my dogs apples which he was NOT impressed about and I hardly like apples and my remaining hifi deluxe bar.... Getting hungry again now and trying to work out what on earth I can whip up if this delivery doesn't arrive in the next hour!

I literally have no fruit which makes me a bit nervous lol! I have eggs though but no bread... Lunchtime should be fun!

Having a beef stu in the slow cooker for tonight so that smell is gorgeous but sooo not helping!

Glad you back in the game it's yours for the taking :) new iPhone fab, i've got the 3gs an would be lost without it you'll have to let me know what it's like maybe go for one on the next upgrade. I'm thinking of getting a slow cooker, can you do anything in them ?? Not ever used one before. Enjoy your day xx

lynica said:
Glad you back in the game it's yours for the taking :) new iPhone fab, i've got the 3gs an would be lost without it you'll have to let me know what it's like maybe go for one on the next upgrade. I'm thinking of getting a slow cooker, can you do anything in them ?? Not ever used one before. Enjoy your day xx

The advantages of the slow cooker for me is that im not home till 6pm and by the time I'm showered etc it's late so it's perfect and safe to leave meals cooking in it during the day, it's perfect for meat which then just falls apart after 8hours of being in there, I don't think I use mine to it's potential but anything you do in a pan or the oven you can pretty much do in the slow cooker, soup, stu, casseroles, bolognese, curry, chilli, even roast dinner meat. You cab pick one up in asda or tesco etc for less than £20! Worth it

I'm the same with my 3GS so I'm hyped to get the upgrade to the 4s - shall spend plenty of time playing with it that's for sure :)

Hehe,thanks a lot for the help.going to sort it out when i've got a mo'.
Feeling a bit 'knackered' at the moment,to 'knackered' to type,even,lol:rolleyes: weighed in today and lost...wait for it...4 1/2 pounds..so really pleased:DHunting dinosaurs for food is really slimming, I've found.
You should put your hard earned awards on too.
I do agree with you,that slow cookers are totally cool and well worth the money..I can smell your beef stu cooking from here(dripping at the mouth,sorry:))and would recommend Lynica getting one(I would'nt be without mine,very versatile).
Have u had delivery of your new gadget yet?The suspense is even killing me,lol.
Bertie has just read that you've pinched one of Bailey's apples,he was also highly unimpressed:mad:

(sent by 3GS pterosaur)

Hehe,thanks a lot for the help.going to sort it out when i've got a mo'.
Feeling a bit 'knackered' at the moment,to 'knackered' to type,even,lol:rolleyes: weighed in today and lost...wait for it...4 1/2 pounds..so really pleased:DHunting dinosaurs for food is really slimming, I've found.
You should put your hard earned awards on too.
I do agree with you,that slow cookers are totally cool and well worth the money..I can smell your beef stu cooking from here(dripping at the mouth,sorry:))and would recommend Lynica getting one(I would'nt be without mine,very versatile).
Have u had delivery of your new gadget yet?The suspense is even killing me,lol.
Bertie has just read that you've pinched one of Bailey's apples,he was also highly unimpressed:mad:

(sent by 3GS pterosaur)

It arrived and have been playing with it all day, also managed to do the shopping without dying of starvation first !! Phew!

Big huge well done on the loss! So brilliant!! Bet your very chuffed!! Time to step up my game and keep up with you ;-)

The stu was lovely but never feels right eating unless it's freezing outside, which it wasn't but sure was still nice to just pour it into a bowl and eat! Yum!

To be fair you can tell Bertie I only had half., bailey was literally throwing daggers at me as I ate it to surrendered it before he considered eating ME! ;-)

Out tomorrow night, driving into Birmingham so no drinking, planning a nice big fat steak and chips before I go out and saving syns for some frozen chips when I get back if I'm hungry, I can't bear to eat where we're going, it'll be crap fried in more crap! Usually we would plan a chip shop stop of we needed food late but I'm not prepared for that, it's just not worth the syns, I'd rather take 20 mins to cook up some chips.... Get me! Been on this diet 4 weeks and my body is a temple lol!

Have been playing with my new phone so much today I think my eyes have actually gone square... Must put it away...!!

Hi Emmey, Gosh, looks like you are really doing well.

Must remember to get my slow cooker out and use it more often..as you say makes super duper stews! Yumm.

Bought a "new" phone about a year ago but can't fathom out how to use it. It sits on my table looking very smart.. but useless to me!... What it is to be young..:sigh:

Hope you had a good day.

Thats really funny..just had a big steak,egg and SW chippys for tea..MMmm
You're right fast food can be really bad...especially now your body is a.. 'temple':innocent0002:

Thats really funny..just had a big steak,egg and SW chippys for tea..MMmm
You're right fast food can be really bad...especially now your body is a.. 'temple':innocent0002:

Love a good steak but very much used to cooking mine with olive oil so tomorrow shall be different! Think I'll add a huge grilled mushroom and tomato with it too... Oh dear I want it now!

Got up to walk the dog and realised I hadn't had breakfast and I actually felt a bit panicked by this! So turned the car around (I drive to the field I don't drive around with my dog, that really would be lazy!) and ran inside to grab a banana some grapes and a hifi bar....

I've decided not to keep a food diary for now, I don't want to rely on checking what I eat or having to write everything down, been going 4 weeks now so feel this should begin to fit in with my lifestyle and not just writing everything down, so trying that this week, have been quite hungry today but been a whizz in the kitchen, made up a bacon tomato and mushroom quiche and a sweet potato carrot and butternut squash soup with chili flakes in my slow cooker, it was lush! And frozen plenty!

Off out tonight so having an early steak tea and have syns saved for chips to ought should I feel the need for them!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!

I'm working on getting the dog to drive me..just kidding:chores016:
I've been really feeling the hunger pangs as well today,but been good saving my syns for some vino to go with my veggie pasta dish and Xfactor( as sad as it may be!)
bacon,mushroom and tomato quiche sounds really nice-is the recipie your own or SW (fancy cooking that one) :17729:
Have fun tonight!!

I'm working on getting the dog to drive me..just kidding:chores016:
I've been really feeling the hunger pangs as well today,but been good saving my syns for some vino to go with my veggie pasta dish and Xfactor( as sad as it may be!)
bacon,mushroom and tomato quiche sounds really nice-is the recipie your own or SW (fancy cooking that one) :17729:
Have fun tonight!!

Haha I can teach dogs to guide the blind but not yet drive a car!
The quiche is on the SW website it's done in filo pastry do a few syns but very yum! Don't think I'm at the point of making my own food up yet!

Plan and catching up with xfactor when I get in tonight (yes I'm sad too!)

Need to apologise for a temporary lax in visiting people's diaries, upgraded to an iPhone 4s from my 3GS and can't use the app to view my subscribed threads as it just crashes! Hopefully they will release an update soon!

CONFESSIONS of a game-cheat!

So I resisted the beer, which the rest of my group happily consumed, I even resisted the nibbles of crisps and nuts and whatever else that was on the table, and even said no to the buckets of fried chicken, burgers and chips!

But come 11pm as we're driving home the plan of throwing some chips in the oven went out the window and we stopped at the kebab shop....
I feel really bad but also feel like its not too bad, I had a small kebab meat and chips and salad, I've had no syns today and don't plan on having any till Wednesday but my consistent keeps banging on about a flexi syn day that you can apparently get away with now and then! So I guess I've put that to the test!

Plan on doing 2x 30 mins boxer use tomorrow and then 30mins mon and tues, I'm hoping and thinking tonight shouldn't effect my weightloss greatly, I didn't go crazy stuffing my face and stopped when I was full. Im also pretty sure my weekly syns will cover the small meal I had tonight

If I've put on for WI then I know I can't get away with things like that, and won't bother again, but don't plan on making that even a monthly habit let alone weekly so of I do gain I'll get it off with ease the next week and chalk that one up to experience!

Don't feel TOO bad but ask me again Wednesday! It was just what needed to be done for that one particular night! .... Ok I'll stop trying to convince myself it's ok now, it's not but I'll work damn hard to get my 2lbs for Wednesday! No boo-hoo from me if I gain, promise!

You better believe I exercised my aas off this morning to work of thy food last night, feeling good now and don't think it'll effect WI wednesday, cooking Caribbean pork with mash and veg tonight which sounds yum!

Really starting to feel and see this weightloss for myself now, getting into clothes I couldn't get in very well before and I can just generally see a difference... Being it on!

Back