A game that i'll win! My journey.

So nerves are kicking in for WI tonight! I don't even know what I'll be happy with anymore! Any loss I should be happy with really, right?

I'm a very impatient person and want things now! I think this is the reason for my wanting 2lb loss and no less per week, I've resigned myself to knowing it'll probably take a good year to get to the size I want, and I've tried to keep focus on this and train myself that this is the one thing I can't have NOW

I feel so bad for not adding the exercise this week, especially as my last 4 weeks I've probably done enough to reach bronze body magic!
Can't stay for group tonight which sucks a bit as I love group, but maybe it'll be good to weigh and run so I can't sulk if I don't get the loss I want lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pretty certain you will be fine and you are just panicking for nothing. I used to do that every single week. Sulk before I leave for 45 minutes, complain to the OH that it's a waste of my money just to be told I gained, moan about the 5 minute walk because it was too cold/hot/wet/windy.
How stupid of me.

Back to you tho, I know you want it all gone ASAP as do all of us but we have to be realistic and accept this will take time BUT you will get there! Just have faith :) x

Emmey1 said:
So nerves are kicking in for WI tonight! I don't even know what I'll be happy with anymore! Any loss I should be happy with really, right?

I'm a very impatient person and want things now! I think this is the reason for my wanting 2lb loss and no less per week, I've resigned myself to knowing it'll probably take a good year to get to the size I want, and I've tried to keep focus on this and train myself that this is the one thing I can't have NOW

I know that feeling well hunni it seems to come off slowly and like u have to remind myself that it will be worth it and to keep focused.

Good luck with WI sure u will get a love surprise x

Emmey1 said:
Holy crap!!! Quick update

3.5 off!!!! Yes yes yes!!!

Fantastic Emmey no need to worry you doing everything just right now keep off them scales this week ;-) well done x

:banana dancer: What can I say..totally amazing!!
well don hun.

P.S please no more scale hopping though, my nerves can't take the strain for another week,lol.

I'm pretty impatient too,when it comes to losing weight..just want to get it off as fast as possible:whoopass:

MiniMog when do you weigh in?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well done you!!!!

Can I make a suggestion - get some new scales - i dont think you current ones work all that well!!!

xxx

Thanks everyone! Very happy bunny yesterday! Will really really try and stay off my rubbish scales!

I was so pleased with the loss I've changed my plans for Friday, which would have ended up as a huge drinking and eating sessions, now were all staying in and having a SW curry night and some drinks, it'll limit the damage and I'll have my drinks as part of a flexi day, throw in some exercise this weekend and hope for another loss, however small but knowing I'm only 3.5 away from my 2 stone award makes me very excited!! If I don't do it this week it could well be done by next! Joy! :)

So I'm all out of fruit! Ahhhhh! Quick stop at supermarket this morning and shopping this evening

Feeling very good! :)

Well done you!!!
That's an even bigger loss if u think about the gain u thought u had!! X

Cai said:
Well done you!!!
That's an even bigger loss if u think about the gain u thought u had!! X

Just shows I do need to keep off the scales! ;-)

Just shows I do need to keep off the scales! ;-)

:devilangel:we did tell you,lol.
Really glad you're back to your old motivated self again.
SW curry night sounds great(with booze:D)You'll be well on track for your 2st award.
Is it you or Bailey panicking over lack of fruit?Hmmm

MiniMog:superwoman:Whhooo!!

WoofWoof said:
:devilangel:we did tell you,lol.
Really glad you're back to your old motivated self again.
SW curry night sounds great(with booze:D)You'll be well on track for your 2st award.
Is it you or Bailey panicking over lack of fruit?Hmmm

MiniMog:superwoman:Whhooo!!

Haha bailey always has fruit!! I have to steal his sometimes!!
Good luck for tomorrow! Make sure to report in with your loss! :)

I wasn't able to stay for group on Wednesday which was a shame as I'd love to have celebrated my loss... Well received an email from my consultant and also learnt I was slimmer of the week AND slimmer of the month again!! Second month running! I am feeling ahead of my game and on top of the world!! More shiney stickers!!

I've decided to drive tonight so I won't be drinking or having a blow out like planned, and I really won't miss driving either so I feel even better. :)

I'll be happy with 2 this week but van I push for another 3.5 to get my two stone award??? I'll deffo have it by the week after so I'm happy either way! Yay :)

You are so good & disciplined:) I had Chinese buffet again today and off out tomorrow night. Back on the wagon then. No plans in November so I want to get into maintaining and get some 'm's in my book!

You are doing really well. Slimmer of the month twice in a row is really fab. And slimmer of the week:) x

Back