A game that i'll win! My journey.

Mini_Mog said:
You are so good & disciplined:) I had Chinese buffet again today and off out tomorrow night. Back on the wagon then. No plans in November so I want to get into maintaining and get some 'm's in my book!

You are doing really well. Slimmer of the month twice in a row is really fab. And slimmer of the week:) x

Thanks MM! Must admit its following people like you maintaining targets that help to see things ARE achievable! Which is a massive motivation to know I am fighting a battle that can be won!

To be honest if the original plans stayed of going out clubbing I'd have happily had a blow out but they changed to staying in and cooking SW style with lots of alcohol to some people needing to be at work early so isn't much of a drinking session so figured why waste a big blow out on staying in, so here I am, the driver lol I do plan on a cheeky dessert and some crisps and dip! I'll flexi syn it and exercise this weekend to stay on target for a loss of any kind!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've fallen off the wagon slightly! Or should I say I was pushed off by a Krispy Kreme doughnut... Bugger!!

Apart from that lovely free SW curry including starters so not too bad!

I wasn't able to stay for group on Wednesday which was a shame as I'd love to have celebrated my loss... Well received an email from my consultant and also learnt I was slimmer of the week AND slimmer of the month again!! Second month running! I am feeling ahead of my game and on top of the world!! More shiney stickers!!

I've decided to drive tonight so I won't be drinking or having a blow out like planned, and I really won't miss driving either so I feel even better. :)

I'll be happy with 2 this week but van I push for another 3.5 to get my two stone award??? I'll deffo have it by the week after so I'm happy either way! Yay :)

Hi Emmey reporting in as requested,lol
Really pleased lost 3lb today:D and got my 1 1/2 stone award.Feels like starting to get somewhere with this now.This forum has been a great source of motivation.
My skinny significant other has decided to teach me yoga (she is like Ghandi,lol)Must admit I have take the P**s in the past(it looked really easy,big mistake:sigh:) Bertie looks at us like we're mad:) he is such a poser and I have gone back to swimming when I can fit it it in to my schedule.
I'm sure one Krispy creme doughnut won't break the bank-besides with all those awards you'll soon need a bigger fridge to put them on.:happy036:

1 krispy kreme should be ok, and you should be within your 15 syns or about there. they are in the directory. i can look it up if you know which you had?

Mini_Mog said:
1 krispy kreme should be ok, and you should be within your 15 syns or about there. they are in the directory. i can look it up if you know which you had?

Haha okay well I had half of the chocolate filled one with chocolate on top and then I had a quarter of the millionaire shortbread and a quarter of the Halloween special popping candy, all together makes 1 but not very easy to syn! Ooops! I still think I should be okay though, just ate a LOT of food, all be it free but just stuffed myself silly which can't be good even for free food!

WoofWoof said:
Hi Emmey reporting in as requested,lol
Really pleased lost 3lb today:D and got my 1 1/2 stone award.Feels like starting to get somewhere with this now.This forum has been a great source of motivation.
My skinny significant other has decided to teach me yoga (she is like Ghandi,lol)Must admit I have take the P**s in the past(it looked really easy,big mistake:sigh:) Bertie looks at us like we're mad:) he is such a poser and I have gone back to swimming when I can fit it it in to my schedule.
I'm sure one Krispy creme doughnut won't break the bank-besides with all those awards you'll soon need a bigger fridge to put them on.:happy036:

Nice work indeed for your loss and award! I'd so love to go swimming again, as a teen I swam competitively and was pretty good at it (I only started cause I ha a thing for the lifeguard at my local pool) lol!
Don't feel comfortable enough to do that yet though so maybe some next summer I'll be back in a swim suit!

Well, it's pretty funny playing pictionary when everyone playing has had a few to drink and I'm the only sober one!

Need to plan a night out with friends before December, I'm 26 and can't remember the last time I went out clubbing! That's not right! :)

Emmey1 said:
Well, it's pretty funny playing pictionary when everyone playing has had a few to drink and I'm the only sober one!

Need to plan a night out with friends before December, I'm 26 and can't remember the last time I went out clubbing! That's not right! :)

Lol I know that feeling!! I'm 27 and when I met with my friend this week we both recalled te last time we went clubbing...feb 2010 for my hen night!!! Lol and I was blatantly forced then too lol :) I used to love it so much...now I feel old and it's full of young, skinny girls!! :-/ I can become skinny but I can't become 19 again!! Lol xx

Cai said:
Lol I know that feeling!! I'm 27 and when I met with my friend this week we both recalled te last time we went clubbing...feb 2010 for my hen night!!! Lol and I was blatantly forced then too lol :) I used to love it so much...now I feel old and it's full of young, skinny girls!! :-/ I can become skinny but I can't become 19 again!! Lol xx

Lol you mean sliding world can't make the age thing happen like it can the weight thing? Darn it! :(

Emmey1 said:
Lol you mean sliding world can't make the age thing happen like it can the weight thing? Darn it! :(

Sliding world? Lol slimming*

Nice work indeed for your loss and award! I'd so love to go swimming again, as a teen I swam competitively and was pretty good at it (I only started cause I ha a thing for the lifeguard at my local pool) lol!
Don't feel comfortable enough to do that yet though so maybe some next summer I'll be back in a swim suit!

Gotta be honest,I walk pretty quickly to the pool so I can get immersed before I get spotted:eek:
Last time I went out it was called a disco-now I feel old,lol (I really need to get out more).Does you good to get out and let your hair down though.
Kinda like the sliding world idea:eek:

Good job I have 4 days worth of damage limitation before WI to make up for last night and tonight's cheeky treats! Back on the wagon now and staying on till at least November 17th where I predict a slightly off plan day! I do expect to be sitting comfortably in the 17 st bracket by then, mind you!

I actually feel a bit sloggy and full of fat, yesterday wasn't too bad if you don't count the KK doughnut or the small slice of chocolate brownie and blob of ice cream
And today would have gone well if teacup wasn't doing their counter made pizzas for £2! So split a meat and veg loaded thin crust! I'm not even looking for the syns on that and do appear to be +1 so far so should have enough time to drop that and maybe lose at least 1lb more - think a realistic aim for Wednesday is 1-2lb and I'll hit my 2st the week after I hope!

Naughty me! But first fall of the wagon since I started and feel fine about getting back on it because I just feel naughty at the moment! lol

Best thing u can do is get straight bk to it!!
In the past I'd b writing off a full day or even week! I'd even convince myself to start again in the 1st of the month...these diets never lasted long! Luckly I've managed to stick to SW since feb and it's only in recent weeks I've struggled!!!

Cai said:
Best thing u can do is get straight bk to it!!
In the past I'd b writing off a full day or even week! I'd even convince myself to start again in the 1st of the month...these diets never lasted long! Luckly I've managed to stick to SW since feb and it's only in recent weeks I've struggled!!!

Oh I'm totally the same! I did consider eating a few choccie bars tonight seeing as I've been off plan anyway but I just figured I would only be making a small naughty into a large naughty and thus make it harder to fix by Wednesday! So I'm all good and will stick with super free and super speed as much as poss till WI, think I'll need to get more fruit and veg in! lol

Thank goodness we've got till weds! Lol:) I'd really like a maintain this week. We shall see.

When I've done sw previously I would go off plan for a meal or a night out or something and then write off the entire day and then the full week. I'm so glad I don't do that now!

Mini_Mog said:
Thank goodness we've got till weds! Lol:) I'd really like a maintain this week. We shall see.

When I've done sw previously I would go off plan for a meal or a night out or something and then write off the entire day and then the full week. I'm so glad I don't do that now!

I think there's a huge benefit to having a WI mid week and not on a Monday! Phew!

Trying to be superfree and superspeedy! :)

I think as long as the Boo-boo's don't take over:booboo: you'll be fine.
I definately agree with the other guy's going straight back on the wagon is the best bet.Just think how good you felt last weigh in :vibes:(added some extra vibes)lol

Back