A game that i'll win! My journey.

Morning
Wanted wish you a merry Christmas and best wishes for 2012, thanks for all your support too it's made a big difference to me. Take care and have a good one xx

lynica said:
Morning
Wanted wish you a merry Christmas and best wishes for 2012, thanks for all your support too it's made a big difference to me. Take care and have a good one xx

Ditto on the support hun, have a great day and skinny times ahead for 2012 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Merry Christmas to all my diary followers and thanks for all the support on my journey so far - I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and hope to see you all in the new year xx

jo-85 said:
Just wanted to say merry Christmas hun hope you've had a lovely day xxx

Merry Christmas hun! x

Hi Hun, did you have a lovely christmas? Ive already gained a pound, but Im glad as I was expecting more! lol. I got Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii, so I am feeling buzzed about new year weight loss, we should definitely set up a summer target weightloss thread in the groups section, or whatever you like, if you fancy it? Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Abigail'sMummy said:
Hi Hun, did you have a lovely christmas? Ive already gained a pound, but Im glad as I was expecting more! lol. I got Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii, so I am feeling buzzed about new year weight loss, we should definitely set up a summer target weightloss thread in the groups section, or whatever you like, if you fancy it? Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Had a great Christmas thanks :) enjoyed every last minute of it, not weighed myself and won't till I go to group on Wednesday but I'm expecting a gain and knowing this diet has worked so well for me previously means i am not at all worried about getting whatever gain off plus the rest in the new year - im really relaxed about the whole thing and am going to enjoy some more days off plan :) a pound is a pretty easy to lose gain so well done :) and even better for the Zumba! Any extra exercise will help so the pounds will be flying off you in the new year :)

I've already told the other half that this time next year I'll be the crazy lady in the sales buying a whole new wardrobe for my new slim body :) excited!

Glad you enjoyed your christmas hun, like you I had an extra day today but I am definitely back on track tomorrow! Ill set up a diary, as I keep talking about random things in my food diary, and Ill link you to it. xxxx

I'm still off plan - need to finish off all the yummy food we still have in the house which should be tomorrow! Which means I'd have had a week off plan - Im not going to WI tomorrow as its near work which is an hour away so I'll weigh at home and be back on plan from Thursday and get to group the following Wednesday hopefully lessening the gain I'm bound to have tomorrow and then by the week after I should be back to where I started before the Christmas off plan - and from then on its downwards all the way to continue the great losses ive had until I hit target

I feel really good about things, the gain I'll have is deserved and expected but knowing it'll be off in a matter of weeks really makes me feel quite calm about the whole thing, I've had such a lovely Christmas and time off plan I wouldn't change anything really!

You are so positive hun, I just love your attitude! Me and you are going to be skinny minnies in no time!!. I know what you mean about being calm. Once you have lost weight, and seen how dedicated you can be it puts things in perspective and christmas is only once a year after all. Oh and here is the link to my diary, trying to figure out how to put it in my siggie though..;)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...33-my-slimming-world-diary-abigailsmummy.html

Looking forward to getting back on plan! Did the shopping today so no excuse to start on plan tomorrow - will weigh tonight and I'm expecting probably a 5-7 gain knowing how quickly I put on weight - tonight im cooking Jamie Oliver's toad in the hole to say goodbye to off plan meals and my plan for tomorrow is:

Breakfast - fruit
Lunch - fresh salad
Tea - shepherds pie SW friendly
Snacks are fruit if needed but to be honest I'll probably lay off eating between meals tomorrow as I'm sure my body has more than enough fat to work through!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and can get back on plan without too much hardship - here's to getting close or maybe even hitting target this time next year! Easy peasy! :)

Love the idea of a 'goodbye bad food' meal! Wish I'd thought of it!! X
Good luck for tonight, just think, it will all be off soon x

Crap - totally forgot to weigh! Only realised when I saw your post Cai! Oops! And ive just eaten now so probably should weight so late and on a full tummy! I'll try again to remember tomorrow

Seems I'll have a helping hand to kick start the diet though as I'm feeling poorly this evening, sore throat and ache all over - bowl of ice cream to sooth the throat tonight and tomorrow begins my easy journey :)

HI Emmey

Yay have finally got round to catching up on everyones diary after a break from 'stalking' over christmas.

Crap - totally forgot to weigh! Only realised when I saw your post Cai! Oops!

That so made me laugh - I did exactly the same - had eaten by the time I remembered so put it off by 24hrs - meant my gain was only 2.5lbs which I was pleased with.

Good luck with you WI - its gonna be great to see you getting to your goal next year.

If I don't get to catch up between now and then, want to wish you a happy (and skinny) new year.

Val xxx

Morning
How are you ? Have a good day :) x

Hi again,hope everyone had a great christmas:D
Anyways,weighed in this morning and gained 1 1/2 llbs ,so feel thats not to bad for christmas excesses.Having a few friends and family over tomorrow so then back on plan.It's being interesting reading everyones posts.Here's to a very skinny New Year!:party0036:

Just a quick update to wish everyone a lovely new year and good time tonight - ill be back tomorrow for a proper update and catch up
Here's to a skinny 2012!! :)

Back