A game that i'll win! My journey.

I try to drink 2 litres a day... Which is 4 pints approximately.. Don't go crazy on the water.. I know some guys on here drink 4-6 litres! I have no idea how!!

Quick update as WI tonight - if I don't lose I genuinely will be Pee'd off!

Whatever the results I'm already setting a target for 4 off next week and will be putting this potential blip tonight behind me - still on Track to be target by Christmas and that's what matters - I recon I'll lull my dad into a false sense of security this week and then pull out some big loss's and beat him to 3 stone. All is not lost!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
Quick update as WI tonight - if I don't lose I genuinely will be Pee'd off!

Whatever the results I'm already setting a target for 4 off next week and will be putting this potential blip tonight behind me - still on Track to be target by Christmas and that's what matters - I recon I'll lull my dad into a false sense of security this week and then pull out some big loss's and beat him to 3 stone. All is not lost!

You will do fabulous hunni as always and as deserved :) let us know as always. I love the fact your always looking forward to next week already. And your competition with your dad is great :)

Have a fab hump day and look forward to ya update later x

So I gained half a pound but no idea where that came from

But let's face it half a pound is nothing! Onwards and downwards!

4lb loss target set for next week!

Dont worry about the small gain hun, you have done better than me this week still sticking to plan etc. You have given me the kick up the backside that I needed. I have been 16 stone 6..for about 2 weeks now no change. My own fault though as I have been treating myself a bit too much......definitely want to get back on it, it is so NOT worth it! xxx

Abigail'sMummy said:
Dont worry about the small gain hun, you have done better than me this week still sticking to plan etc. You have given me the kick up the backside that I needed. I have been 16 stone 6..for about 2 weeks now no change. My own fault though as I have been treating myself a bit too much......definitely want to get back on it, it is so NOT worth it! xxx

You'll do it! Easy. ;-)

So planning on trying ate at three new meals this week - I'm armed
With jan/feb and march/Aprils SW magazine so I'll sit down tonight and plan my meals and treats ready for shopping tomorrow

Banana for breakfast

Jacket potato for lunch with beans and cheese - no butter - with an apple

Tonight I have pizza topped chicken with mash and frozen mix veg

4lb loss this week and this time I WILL get it. I have also taken battery out of scales and given it to the other half as he uses the scales and I dont want to!

Yr quiet!! Hope everything is ok?! Xx

Afternoon!

Hi Cai - I'm okay thanks, was waiting for something interesting to happen haha :)

So been back on plan since WI (although I was on plan last blimming week ) not that I'm being bitter lol

I've been munching on jacket potato, no butter beans and cheese for the past three lunch times mainly because I've planned badly with cold type lunches and working outside all week I've been so cold I couldn't bear to think of a cold meal do been running to the potato van

I feel like I probably shouldn't have had it so many times and hope it isn't going to have a bad impact on my loss this week - variety is key and all that!

Shopping tonight and planning some soup for lunches - no idea what sort yet though!

My three new meals I'm giving a go this week are: fanta chicken - because everyone at group are raving about this!!
A Moroccan chicken tagine and a fish pie - im not a big fish fan but I know how good fish is on this plan so I'm giving it a go!

Not sure what to have for tea tonight - I've not had any syns and after shopping and shower it'll be late so I'll use my syns on some sort of ready meal/quick cook thing

I never feel the cold - I was always the idiot walking around in winter in a tshirt being told 'you'll catch a cold'
Well this winter I'm feeling cold like I've never felt it before! I gave in to my 'I refuse to wear thermals because their for old people' and wore some today... Because as I work outside all day I was literally close to tears with cold and come the evening at home I just couldn't get warm - I felt like my bones were frozen!
Maybe it's the winters getting colder, id like to think its because I've lost more than 2 stone of fat-blanket! Either way if it carries on like this I'll be getting Neva selection of fetching thermals!

Will update tomorrow with the results of the fish pie!

Okay so I weighed myself
- mainly because I almost need to just know I'm heading for a loss this week and it's done nothing but piss me right off if I'm honest! 1lb ON since Wednesday?! What the feck??!

Seriously need to go and have a word with myself - I'm not at a point of weight loss that I should be slowing let alone gaining - if I don't lose at least 2 this week I will in all honestly go and cry! I didnt deserve a gain last week but I accepted it but hell will freeze over before I accept another gain this week - time to start cutting off limbs!!

Weekend plans:

Poached egg on toast for breakfast

Fruit for lunch

Fish pie for tea (SW and home made)

For syns I'm making a SW friendly trifle type thing which from memory is about 6 syns per serving

Sunday I have the same for breakfast and lunch and for tea I'm making lamb and chicken donner - chip shop style but practically syn free - and I'll have that in a wrap which I'll syn

Seriously I'm fretting about not losing - going from anger to pure feeling sorry for myself... Need to try and focus and see what happens Wednesday... Words of advice or encouragement are needed though!

Oh you can def do this! Don't stress about it too much!
Think about all the different factors that are needed to be taken into account: different scales, different time of the day, just eaten/drunk, heavier clothes...there are loads of reasons why!
On tuesday i popped on my scales and they were showing a 5 lb gain (i'm not going to lie...I iwas gutted...) didn;t make official WI but needed to keep some kinda track and popped on again today to see the 5 lbs had gone and there was a possible half off (my scales only do full numbers!) and i was not under any illusion that i should have lost weight that quick in the space of a couple of days, but it just happens!
Keep at it, see what wednesday brings - maybe take measurements of yr body too to see if there is any change there?
This is what I am going to do now, cos the numbers not moving any more doesnt upset me as much as the way i don't like how I look at the min! xxx
Come on... WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Did you weigh at the same time of the day you normally do? Because for me that makes a massive difference.

I am my lightest in the morning and can gain anything up to 6 lbs by the evening.

Don't think about what you saw on the scales because it's not a true read. Carry on doing what you are doing and it'll show on the scales.

And pack the bugger away! Lol x

Thanks guys - I'm just going to carry on as normal - its worked for me so far so not changing anything

So this is my belt - when I brought it I couldn't use the holes it came with an had to make my own (the DIY holes near the end)

Well now I have officially fit into the first hole it came with! What a difference. Ethernet the first hole at the very end and the one I'm in now!

image-1498235558.jpg

Oooh a belt hole! That's great - look at how far apart the very end one is to the one you can now get to, amazing. I don't wear belts full stop so cannie wait until I can get some super slick ones when I'm a slimster :) xx

Minks ;)

So I'm full steaming ahead and liking ass this week

I've head two piece of toast for breakfast - took the dog for a nice long - all be it cold walk.. Have prepared my SE jelly trifles which I'm waiting it jelly to set serves 6 and only 2 syns! Perfect!
Also have a cheese and potato pie in the oven ready to nom a bit when it's cooked an freeze the rest for lunches at work (also have curried pea soup to alternate with)
And just sat down to a bowl of grapefruit segments

Tonight it's fish pie which I'll update on later :)

Oh yeah had a few squares of galaxy chocolate which I've synned so it's all good :)

Back